fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

Kevin - Teacher from U.S.

More
13 Dec 2012 20:51 #7266 by kevinwilber
Wow Adrienne! Nice scores! It's great to see that other teachers are playing all the way through the games and challenging themselves to get better at their skills. I'm looking forward to the improvement in my own sight reading and note recognition skills.

Great idea to post screenshots! I'll try to remember to pull my iPhone out and snap a pic of the next screen I have :cheer:

Hellene - The idea to play the Note Guess Game with the monitor turned off had occurred to me too! I have tried it with several students now, and it's amazing to watch them begin to develop ear-training skills, even in just a few minutes!

Busy weekend coming up with the Christmas season here. I have a recital for all of my music students (Guitar, Bass, Piano, Drums) next Tuesday night. It's always an exciting culmination to the year!

Keep making music!

Kevin
The following user(s) said Thank You: msadrienne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2012 23:10 #7277 by msadrienne
Hi Kevin,

Yes, please share your screen shots with us. That would be great. I have a little tool called "Snipping Tool" that I use to select the screen and convert it to a JPEG image. It's easy to upload here and insert into the message as an attachment.

I haven't used the programs for ear-training, aside from harmonization, but may try that after the winter break. This week and next we are playing the Note Duration game in lessons, and polishing Christmas music.

Good luck on your student recitals! Mine was a couple weeks ago, on the 1st.

Here is my Fruit Lines score from today:

I find lining up the baskets tricky on the leger line notes... my eyes are too slow. ;)

I have a couple cancellations this afternoon, so I took that time to play. Now I need to go help my daughter get ready for her chorus concert. Take care! :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds