fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

First day of the lesson.

More
28 Nov 2012 01:18 #7038 by kl10314
Hi everyone!
It is so excited to start the SM with my 5 years old girl today. She loves to play the note alphabet and guess key games and I'm sure it will help her musical ear too! Since she has started the piano lesson a several month ago, it was easy for her to do the Hot Cross Bun with both hands in the first day. Instead of just playing the notes, I need her to sing out the solfège and she seemed to enjoy it :cheer:
This is my week one journey so far and I will follow the curriculum but will move faster.
As for my older boy, I just need some advice. He is in early intermediate
Level and what album should he go for?
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2012 16:44 #7052 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic First day of the lesson.
Dear kl10314! Welcome to our forum!
My team and I will try to make your learning experience smooth and enjoyable!
First of all I have to tell you that we need to transfer this topic to our Learning experience section. In this category we are placing only Teaching videos for polishing memorized pieces.

kl10314 wrote: Hi everyone!
It is so excited to start the SM with my 5 years old girl today. She loves to play the note alphabet and guess key games and I'm sure it will help her musical ear too! Since she has started the piano lesson a several month ago, it was easy for her to do the Hot Cross Bun with both hands in the first day. Instead of just playing the notes, I need her to sing out the solfège and she seemed to enjoy it :cheer:

Such a smart and wonderful idea!

This is my week one journey so far and I will follow the curriculum but will move faster.

Great! Our curriculum is generally made as One size to fit all, but here, in our forum and network, you will be able to receive personal advises and guidance.

As for my older boy, I just need some advice. He is in early intermediate
Level and what album should he go for?
Thank you.

Please, let us know, what pieces he currently plays. May you video of his playing something? By watching his hands it will be easy for me to give you the most feasible advice!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds