fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

Sai 4 Yrs UK Playing for SoftMozartSemesterOCT2012

More
01 Nov 2012 10:06 #6561 by omshree
Hi Hellene & Moon,
Thanks a lot for your comments.
Hellene i have to thankyou again for such a nice program because i was thinking it was so close for the performance and sai spent only two days to learn two boogies and i was worried that whether she would able to give her performance for october credits but yes it was possible with your program.
Yes, as you had mentioned she is starting to learn her technique to play and i hope and sure with your guidance and wishes she will excel in piano playing.
Her little finger so little that she is trying to use it naturally but still finding bit difficult to reach few notes.
I will make myself a promise to keep upto date with the progress diaries so you can suggest me now and then what improvements need to be made.
Please let me know about the next performance details.
Thanks once again to all who are watching and as i said before your comments are very valuable for us in correcting ourselves.

Rgds,
Om

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds