fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

Progress Diary Carol M

More
13 Oct 2012 10:08 #6168 by cmontoni
Hi
I am creating my progress diary. I have been practicing but will begin to post my progress with pics here. I consider me in the accelerated mode as it began in September. But I don't think I will have a problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2012 13:21 #6173 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Progress Diary Carol M

cmontoni wrote: Hi
I am creating my progress diary. I have been practicing but will begin to post my progress with pics here. I consider me in the accelerated mode as it began in September. But I don't think I will have a problem.

Yes, Carol!
This is the right place to keep your diary!
Here I will be able to watch your progress.

Back to the Mozart

More
13 Oct 2012 18:43 #6197 by cmontoni
Replied by cmontoni on topic Progress Diary Carol M
September Credits
I have been practicing since I received my renewal and want to submit my credits for September. I have attached a screen shot of my score and time for the Note Alphabet game.
My time was 520 at 11:07 minutes. Not very good but improving.
I have also completed the Hanon I Stretch exercise. Although I do this exercise at the beginning of every practice session.
Thanks
Carol :)
Attachments:

More
13 Oct 2012 19:39 #6201 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Progress Diary Carol M

cmontoni wrote: September Credits
I have been practicing since I received my renewal and want to submit my credits for September. I have attached a screen shot of my score and time for the Note Alphabet game.
My time was 520 at 11:07 minutes. Not very good but improving.

In fact, the score is VERY good. If you will press F1 key, you will be able to stop the game immediately and write the score.

I have also completed the Hanon I Stretch exercise. Although I do this exercise at the beginning of every practice session.
Thanks
Carol :)

If you'll have time, please, record your hands playing the exercise. I will be able to tell you, what to do next with them.

Back to the Mozart

More
14 Oct 2012 09:35 #6219 by cmontoni
It is hard to take a picture of my score when I press F1 as the help box is in the way. Will I always have to take a picture or just record and report my progress.

More
14 Oct 2012 09:36 #6220 by cmontoni
What level should I be doing to complete the credits? 5 year to adult? or First Graduate Level?

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds