fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

6, 3 years old, US

More
09 Oct 2012 15:18 #6086 by linzy
6, 3 years old, US was created by linzy
We got our program about a week ago, and my kids love it. My elder son is already playing hot cross buns with 2 hands, no errors and only 10 seconds of lag time. My younger son (will be 3 tomorrow) is playing with right hand only no errors 20-30 seonds lag time.

Both can sing do-do forward and backwards. The younger doesn't quite have singing and playing at the same time mastered, the older can play the middle do and small do together while singing.

Both are doing well with guess the key. The older got 294 in 10 minutes yesterday, the younger is getting 30-40 in 5 minutes.

After thier lessons they both beg for "Free play time" and my older son is asking if he can play longer to try to beat the fruit lines game this weekend.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2012 23:48 #6092 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic 6, 3 years old, US

linzy wrote: We got our program about a week ago, and my kids love it. My elder son is already playing hot cross buns with 2 hands, no errors and only 10 seconds of lag time. My younger son (will be 3 tomorrow) is playing with right hand only no errors 20-30 seonds lag time.

Both can sing do-do forward and backwards. The younger doesn't quite have singing and playing at the same time mastered, the older can play the middle do and small do together while singing.

Both are doing well with guess the key. The older got 294 in 10 minutes yesterday, the younger is getting 30-40 in 5 minutes.

After thier lessons they both beg for "Free play time" and my older son is asking if he can play longer to try to beat the fruit lines game this weekend.

Linzy, welcome to our forum!
It seems like you on the right track right from the very beginning!
Please, keep your diary going! And write all the scores down. The numbers will tell you precisely, hoe your kids progress!
I am looking forward to see more posts and videos!

Back to the Mozart

More
21 Oct 2012 05:07 #6390 by linzy
Replied by linzy on topic 6, 3 years old, US
Here is my 6 year old playing Hannon #1. This is on his 11th day of lessons.

I will try to post videos of him playing Hot cross buns and The French Song soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

More
21 Oct 2012 13:01 - 21 Oct 2012 13:03 #6392 by hellene
Wow! Playing Hanon using 2 hands from 11 th lesson?
Great job! :woohoo:
Did you work on the exercise every lesson?

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 21 Oct 2012 13:03 by hellene.

More
21 Oct 2012 19:29 #6401 by linzy
Replied by linzy on topic 6, 3 years old, US
We started on the 6th lesson after he had mastered the Do-Sol with both hands forward and back. Today we started the Chromatic scale. Here is a video of Hot Cross Buns from memory.

Thanks for the encouragement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

More
22 Oct 2012 05:08 #6404 by hellene

linzy wrote: We started on the 6th lesson after he had mastered the Do-Sol with both hands forward and back. Today we started the Chromatic scale. Here is a video of Hot Cross Buns from memory.

Thanks for the encouragement.

I saw sow and hear so man HCB during my teaching journey... But every time I see kids starting playing using their both hands, my heart is melting. I know, how important it is to develop fine motor skills in such early age, I know that learning music and especially piano is very important. Every time I see kids playing, I feel that they are saved, they start believing in themselves, being focused, confident, and they will have a wonderful future and better quality of life. I thought that I will not come to the forum today (had to have some rest), but now I have so mach excitement :woohoo: Thanks goodness I am here! :)

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post, the Moon

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds