fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

Nikko 6 Years Old

More
18 Sep 2012 22:27 #5695 by trey
Nikko 6 Years Old was created by trey
Nikko worked on the Note Alphabet Game for 10 minutes and I forgot the get the score on this one as well.

He picked up the solfege flash cards very quickly in the first lesson and can recite forwards and backwards.

Hot Cross Buns -- I was pleasantly surprised how quickly he picked up the solfege. He has been taking traditional piano lessons with pre-reading (names on notes and no staff) and was able to relate C to Do, etc. in the first lesson and said he likes it better.

1 -- Right Hand (I) 25/26 29
2 -- Right Hand (I) 25/26 34
1 -- Left Hand (I) 16/16 3
3 -- Left Hand (I) 16/16 2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Sep 2012 05:29 #5700 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Nikko 6 Years Old
Wonderful. Great work Nikko. I was a bit surprised that my girls treated the solfege and the CDE notes as completely different things to learn. They didnt seem to make any connection to them at all. Oddly enough this didn't seem to slow them down at all. Both of them prefer learning in solfege also.

More
20 Sep 2012 12:25 #5739 by trey
Replied by trey on topic Nikko 6 Years Old
We started with the flash cards -- he has them memorized forwards and backwards from Do so now we're working on starting from Re, Mi, etc. which is more challenging for him.

Is there any way to pause or stop the games without exiting? When we're done with a game everything keeps going and it's difficult to get an accurate score/time.

Fruit Lines
3:36 -- 92
The levels seem to advance too quickly -- this may be by design, but it seems like he needs more time on each level.

Note Duration
5:24 -- 38 -- 110
He really like this one.

Hot Cross Buns
1 RH--(I) 41/42 -- 24
3 RH-- (I) 42/42 -- 15

More
20 Sep 2012 21:23 #5760 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Nikko 6 Years Old

trey wrote: Nikko worked on the Note Alphabet Game for 10 minutes and I forgot the get the score on this one as well.

He picked up the solfege flash cards very quickly in the first lesson and can recite forwards and backwards.

It means that he doesn't need the cards as much and ready to play Note Alphabet.

Hot Cross Buns -- I was pleasantly surprised how quickly he picked up the solfege. He has been taking traditional piano lessons with pre-reading (names on notes and no staff) and was able to relate C to Do, etc. in the first lesson and said he likes it better.

Yes, we'll encourage him to sing alone with the playing. It helps to develop ear and voice.

1 -- Right Hand (I) 25/26 29
2 -- Right Hand (I) 25/26 34
1 -- Left Hand (I) 16/16 3
3 -- Left Hand (I) 16/16 2[/quote]

Did you help him using the correct fingers or he was on his own?

Back to the Mozart

More
20 Sep 2012 21:28 #5761 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Nikko 6 Years Old

trey wrote: We started with the flash cards -- he has them memorized forwards and backwards from Do so now we're working on starting from Re, Mi, etc. which is more challenging for him.

Are you playing hide and seek game, when the cards are flipped over and he has to guess the name counting from the closest DO?

Is there any way to pause or stop the games without exiting? When we're done with a game everything keeps going and it's difficult to get an accurate score/time.

Yes! Just press F1 for help and the game will be paused

Fruit Lines
3:36 -- 92
The levels seem to advance too quickly -- this may be by design, but it seems like he needs more time on each level.

Yes! This game suppose to be next after mastering Note Alphabet

Note Duration
5:24 -- 38 -- 110
He really like this one.

It is most kids' favorite! Later you can use the game to teach your students how to count.

Hot Cross Buns
1 RH--(I) 41/42 -- 24
3 RH-- (I) 42/42 -- 15

Excellent score. He is ready to plau on P 1 or P3 (using both hands)

Back to the Mozart

More
21 Sep 2012 06:04 #5775 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Nikko 6 Years Old
Hi!
I am very sorry... I didn't get your score in HCB... In my version it has only 15 notes in right hand, 22 notes in left hand. Together - 37 notes. And you have every time different from 26 to 42? ;)

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds