fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

soft mozart program why i chose to start using it

More
07 Jun 2013 00:48 #10801 by phillipslambskid
about 4 years ago i saw online a post about the program and how it can help you get better at playing the piano with visual sheet music and help children as young as 2 years old and since i played the piano i thought it would help me learn on my own since i not have a teacher and if i had kids i could teach them to play the piano too. I love playing the piano and i kept getting stuck at level 3 and messing up and i thought this would help me out a lot and i just need to know how to use it the right way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2013 09:04 #10808 by andreasro
Hi!

I suggest you pick a piece that you like, record hands while playing it, upload it on youtube and post it here, under your thread. It's the easiest and fastest way to receive advice, help, encouragement and warming answers from online friends. We're a big family here and we really like to play piano and because we share the same passion and many common feelings when learning to play we understand and support each other. :cheer:

And we have fantastic teachers, from all over the world. And more will join us. We, PTO, are going to create even a more welcoming environment and more helpful for each online student with the upcoming of Soft Mozart Academy on Moodle (free learning platform). ;)

We have recitals each year - summer, winter, spring. :) They are moments when all the participants are celebrated and receive prizes. They are opportunities to see how far have you got with your practice and see that you really progressed and that people really appreciate your efforts and that you should keep on learning because it's worth it for many reasons :woohoo:

Regards,
Andrea Sandu
President of Soft Mozart PTO
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds