fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Destructions or Destractions?

More
17 Feb 2015 14:47 #18012 by RenitasMusic ClubTunes Conny
In your Lesson Plans (Level 1, 2 & 3) I noticed the word "destructions" was used. I was wondering if in the translation, it was not meant to be "distractions". ? Just curious if it was intentional or not? I think they are pretty much the same thing really, when you think about it, except it says "ultimate destructions", which would be totally possible in this age level! Thanks for your response!

Thank you,

Renita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2015 21:16 #18084 by hellene
Goos question, Renita! I guess, you are right! I have to make changes. Since English is my third language I feel like the subtle meanings of different words are slipping away from my attention. Please, remind me about this at our next session and I will fix the mis-spelling. Cheers!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds