fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

What does counting steps and mosquitos mean?

More
28 Aug 2013 22:44 - 28 Aug 2013 22:45 #11677 by lesliejack
Hi
I am at lesson 9 and 10 in the curriculum where it says: "Learn to count steps - "mosquitos" from the Middle Do up on the scale. Cards-"Boys" and "Girls"
Can someone tell me what that means please or where I can find more information on it?

Thank you so much for your help.

Terri
Last edit: 28 Aug 2013 22:45 by lesliejack.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2013 17:44 #11690 by hellene

lesliejack wrote: Hi
I am at lesson 9 and 10 in the curriculum where it says: "Learn to count steps - "mosquitos" from the Middle Do up on the scale. Cards-"Boys" and "Girls"
Can someone tell me what that means please or where I can find more information on it?

Thank you so much for your help.

Terri

When you get a card with tiny notes and 1 large note, count tiny one by saying 'Do', ' Re' etc 'till you get to a large circle. Flip the card and check the answer!

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Aug 2013 20:18 #11693 by lesliejack
I am sorry but I do not quite understand... Which cards are you referring to? I have the ones that have the pictures of the girls\ boys\and the solfeggio note picture- and then when you flip them over there is the note.
Is there a set of cards that I need to get for this?

Thanks
Terri

More
30 Aug 2013 17:48 #11697 by andreasro
It is Sheet 3 in Music Note Flash Cards - Level 1 . If you bought a Soft Mozart package (Basic, Starter or Ultimate) you should have all the pages.

Andrea

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds