fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Files Forum

SM Icon Set Ready to Import For Little Musician

More
05 Jun 2012 17:42 #4268 by Mrs.Post
This should be ready to import into Little Musician - unzip and double click. This will work with songs played in C Major. I am going to have to make some tweeks to this for other songs. Possibly make several icon sets. Those who know more about music than I do will have to help.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christine_C88, andreasro, lzp11, CVMomma, Bookworm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jun 2012 02:17 #4305 by Christine_C88
Wow great work, I wish I could help. You should ask on BK for help if you hadn't already because this is definitely appreciated. I wanted to make it the default set. I think it will help my daughter so much. Can't wait to see more. Thank you!

More
07 Jun 2012 11:13 #4306 by Mrs.Post
Evidently I do know what I am doing - quite by accident really. I just made the entire do-do through la-la scales and this file works fine. I did it right. So, you can use this as the default for all songs.

I am going to upload the files later today but LM already has teh scales in the program. I just want them in a separate file so I can access them and not have to fiddle with LM settings. I will be adding the skipping one note files soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christine_C88

More
11 Jun 2012 21:02 #4389 by Galka
SM Russian Icon Set ready to import
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

More
12 Jun 2012 01:21 #4397 by Mrs.Post
Galka,

I'm sure people will love these. I think it might be better if you post your file under a different heading or perhaps we can change the title to this thread but Hellene will have to tell us how. We can add the languages as people make them.
Hellene, your opinion.

More
12 Jun 2012 04:33 #4400 by andreasro
Thank you Sonya, you thought well for creatin something for LMs too! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds