fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Print Forum

Green Sleeves. Learning with Soft Mozart tricks!

More
27 Mar 2012 16:02 - 08 Oct 2018 10:32 #2664 by hellene
I want music lovers to know, that if the music piece is not included in the package, you still can learn them using some Soft Mozart secrets.

To prepare your score for the successful learning, you will need sheet music of the piece that you would like to learn, blue and red or orange pencils and our piano key guides that you can download for free or buy in our store.

For example, I love the old song 'Green Sleeves'. We don'y have it in our song's library yet.

Here what you can do:

1. Print out the sheet music for the song (File is attached).
File Attachment:

2. Color spaces between 3rd and 4th lines blue (count lines from the center: Bass 5-4-3-2-1 Treble 1-2-3-4-5) using BLUE PENCIL
File Attachment:

3. If the piece has some #s or bs at the Treble and Bass Clefs, circle all the notes that has to be sharpened or flattened using RED OR ORANGE pencil. Ask your piano teacher or music professional to help, if you are not sure, which notes have to be circled.
File Attachment:

4. I also usually draw some 'sticks' to indicate some beats. This is also optional and most likely have to be done by professional first:

File Attachment:

5. Print out our piano key guides pianolearningsoftware.com/products/free-...cal-piano-key-guides
6. Place the sheet music side ways on your piano stand and key guides behind the piano keys:
File Attachment:

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 08 Oct 2018 10:32 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sulamita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2012 06:10 #2743 by Mandabplus3
I wonder what my girls piano teacher will think when I send in all their homework practice sheets in pretty colours...or if they put their music on the stand sideways :lol:
I think I will colour them and have the girls sing them in solfege for a while as they learn their pieces. The problem we have is that they like soft Mozart so much they don't really want to practice their piano beginners book work ;)

More
04 Apr 2012 18:10 #2771 by hellene

Mandabplus3 wrote: I wonder what my girls piano teacher will think when I send in all their homework practice sheets in pretty colours...or if they put their music on the stand sideways :lol:
I think I will colour them and have the girls sing them in solfege for a while as they learn their pieces. The problem we have is that they like soft Mozart so much they don't really want to practice their piano beginners book work ;)

Amanda, once upon a time teachers were seriousely warning that using ABC with pictures will make student always depandable from large print and pictures and they NEVER-EVER will be able to read original text :lol:

As for loving Soft Mozart... They love interactive and independent learning - that is what Soft Mozart is. In fact, we all do. We want to have teachers as our friendly guides - not as snobbish pointers for our mistakes :P

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds