fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Skype Session 30th of September

More
29 Sep 2012 13:33 - 29 Sep 2012 20:29 #5933 by hellene
Sorry for being so late with this announcement!

I had been incredibly busy past few days, but I am eager to start our Skype sessions!

Tomorrow at 9 AM (Houston time) I will open Skype as soft.mozart

I will be there for you for approximately 3 hours (depending on amount of requests)

Let's organize sessions to be 1/2 each 1 on 1:

9 - 9:30 Lee
9:30 - 10 Andrea
10 - 10:30 cher-galka
10:30 - 11 Larisa
11 - 11.30 Mendoza
11:30 - 12 Ariel

Please, count carefully the difference between my time and yours to be in tune ;) !

Please, choose your time and do not be disappointed, if your spot is already taken by somebody else. Try to negotiate.

THIS IS NOT THE LAST SESSION - WE WILL HAVE PLENTY IN FUTURE. For now our goal is to be introduced to each other and see, how we can organize our Skype sessions in the most effective and productive manner.
Our first challenge is technical component. So, let's take it one small step at a time.

I would kindly ask Andrea to help us with our first SKYPE session organizations!

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 29 Sep 2012 20:29 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cher-galka

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Sep 2012 14:42 #5935 by Mendoza
Can we have the 11? We are in San Francisco.

More
29 Sep 2012 15:50 #5937 by ariel
Can we have 11:30 session? It will be 2 pm in Newfoundland here.

My daughter 3 and 1/2 would love some encouragement. She does not want to try with both hands. She does left hand of hot cross buns perfectly and right hand perfectly. We've tried other songs too loke humpty dumpty. She doesn't like the finger exercises. I wish they were included with the games. She plays all the puzzles. But off course cheats, if the pictures disappears she waits for them to reappear again ;). She also likes the note duration game. She doesn't like the guess key game. I have told her the story about how the finder needs food too soo it is ok for him to appear once in a while but no hope. I thought a little intro might help for you when you speak with her.

Looking forward to learning from you...

Thanks....

More
29 Sep 2012 17:08 - 29 Sep 2012 17:09 #5939 by lzp11
Can I have 9am please? Or 9.30 if Andrea needs the 9am slot?

Hellene - I was about to ask what is your Skype name but I just found it - (olenka.hiner for anyone who doesn't know)

Thanks!
Lee
Last edit: 29 Sep 2012 17:09 by lzp11.

More
29 Sep 2012 17:19 - 29 Sep 2012 17:37 #5940 by cher-galka
Елена. здравствуйте!
Если приглашение распространяется на всех. то можно ли мне выбрать время 10-00? Я так поняла, что в Москве это будет 7 вечера.
Last edit: 29 Sep 2012 17:37 by cher-galka.

More
29 Sep 2012 17:29 #5941 by hellene

Mendoza wrote: Can we have the 11? We are in San Francisco.

Done! It is going to be 9 AM in your place!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds