fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

I need your help. Protect your business!

More
25 Jul 2013 01:14 #11501 by hellene
Dear friends! Hellene Hiner here. I am trying my best to build our Soft Mozart Academy for teachers and parents. I am working now on neurophysiology part that everyone should know, if working with children.
Unfortunately, there are some people out there, who still wants to still my invention from me and keeping me being destructed.
Soft Mozart PTO created a cite, where you can learn my story, how my own invention was almost stolen from me, read the most important documents about it.
I have no doubts that I will win and Academy will be built! I just want you to be patient and keep learning music and piano with my program.
I also want you to visit our website www.itaccountability.net/our-story.html and sign a petition to keep IT professional accountable for their deeds.
Love and faith,
Hellene Hiner

File Attachment:

File Name: Worl4HireFeride.pdf
File Size:1,115 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: FinalJudgement.pdf
File Size:244 KB

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds