fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

So excited to start learning!

More
23 Apr 2013 21:17 #9972 by juliguli
Hi everyone,
I just bought the soft mozart curriculum and am so excited to start learning to play the piano.

I am also going to be teaching my 19month old son. He has been going through Little Musician by Brillkids and he just loves music! We have a keyboard downstairs and he is always wanting to go play, so I thought this would be a great opportunity for myself and him. My husband even said he might join in on the learning!
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2013 23:11 #9978 by the Moon
Добро пожаловать, Юлия!!! Очень вам рады!
Открывайте темку о себе и сыночке! Будем ждать ваших новостей.
Ваши знания английского и русского - тоже чрезвычайно кстати!

More
24 Apr 2013 00:04 #9980 by juliguli
Спасибо!! Я счастлива быть здесь. Я начала тему, как вы посоветовали. Я так рада участвовать в Soft Mozart сообщества. Я заранее прошу прощения за мою грамматику русского языка:-)

More
24 Apr 2013 00:40 #9981 by andreasro
Welcome! I see you've already made Russian friends :P
Happy to have you in the Soft Mozart family!

Andrea

More
24 Apr 2013 01:13 #9982 by hellene

juliguli wrote: Hi everyone,
I just bought the soft mozart curriculum and am so excited to start learning to play the piano.

I am also going to be teaching my 19month old son. He has been going through Little Musician by Brillkids and he just loves music! We have a keyboard downstairs and he is always wanting to go play, so I thought this would be a great opportunity for myself and him. My husband even said he might join in on the learning!

Hi, Juli!
Welcome to our forum!
I think, it would be the best, if three of you will start learning.
Do you remember old Russian saying?
To consider yourself an educated person, you have to have at least 3 diplomas: yours, your parents' and grand parents'

Other Soft Mozart teachers and I will be helping your family on your learning journey!

I am looking forward to hearing about your personal experience with Soft Mozart!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds