fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Intro

More
06 Apr 2013 03:33 - 06 Apr 2013 03:44 #9145 by momtoln
Intro was created by momtoln
Hi. I am a mom to two boys aged 7 and 4. I would like my boys to be able to read sheet music and play from it as they are very musical - one already plays some songs just by listening and finding the notes on the piano while the other can sing a song correctly just by listening to it once.

I do not know where to post my questions so I am just posting it here:
I just received the 2.5 version I bought a 6 month subscription for but do not really know what to do. As I am reading the instructions/curriculum, there are several items that is not included in the CD that I received, such as items from the "printing" sub heading and some of the video and audio materials. Also, what else do I need to buy with the software in order for my children and myself to use it? Thank you for your help.
Last edit: 06 Apr 2013 03:44 by momtoln. Reason: I forgot to introduce and went right to asking my questions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2013 05:44 #9147 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Intro
Dear momtoln,
Welcome!

momtoln wrote: Hi. I am a mom to two boys aged 7 and 4.

Are you going to teach them playing on digital piano or keyboard? For 7 year old it doesn't matter, but for 4 year old the best choice would be a keyboard (minimum 61 keys - not touch sensitive with MIDI)

7 year old may use and piano stickers and piano key guides, but 4 year old better to teach with stickers.

We have all the printing materials for beginners for free here:
www.softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-s...it-for-yourself.html
You will be fine with this materials for couple of months

Stickers and further materials you will be able to buy here:
www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Related-Items_c_8.html [/quote]

I would like my boys to be able to read sheet music and play from it as they are very musical - one already plays some songs just by listening and finding the notes on the piano while the other can sing a song correctly just by listening to it once.

This is the best way to accomplish your goal: start Progress Diary for your boys in Our Academy section. It has guide lines, tests and recitals. Soft Mozart teachers, parents and I will be able to guide you interactively.

Here is beginning guide lines for your 4 year old boy:
www.softmozart.com/forum/54-semester-sep...onths-to-5-year.html

This link is for your 7 year old boy:
www.softmozart.com/forum/54-semester-sep...ge-5--to-adults.html

I do not know where to post my questions so I am just posting it here:
I just received the 2.5 version I bought a 6 month subscription for but do not really know what to do.

You may post your question anywhere. We have network and can see your question anywhere in the forum:
www.softmozart.com/our-community/my-network.html

But if you want to keep everything organized, please start your own place in form of Learning Diary and we'll help you to learn with us!

As I am reading the instructions/curriculum, there are several items that is not included in the CD that I received, such as items from the "printing" sub heading and some of the video and audio materials. Also, what else do I need to buy with the software in order for my children and myself to use it? Thank you for your help.

You pretty much have everything to get started. Please, read the guide lines and if you need any more help, I will be available on line as soft.mozart this Sunday (time will be announced later)

As for your version 2_5, we just have improved 2_6. Payment for upgrade is optional - meaning that if you don't want to pay, just email us and you will get it for free

I am looking forward to working with you and help your boys to get the best music education possible!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds