fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

hello from France

More
21 Feb 2013 18:10 #8453 by moutas
hello from France was created by moutas
I have just ordered soft Mozart for my eleven year old son (and also for me!). I am impatient to start with ;) For the moment, I am watching the videos !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2013 20:28 - 21 Feb 2013 20:28 #8456 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic hello from France
Bonjour et soyez bien venus tous les deux! :)

Please feel free to ask any question, anytime. We're all ears and eager to help, teachers and parents. It's a wonderful and warming community, happy to share and learn.

Hope to see and read about you two soon!

Are you beginners? Or have started playing and learning piano? What made you choose Soft Mozart?

I'm a mom of two boys, one years old and 4 years old and 7 months respectively. We all enjoy learning to play piano using Soft Mozart and I'm not saying just for the sake of it. It's really an asset in the family and something that is going to worth for many years to come.

Andrea
Last edit: 21 Feb 2013 20:28 by andreasro.

More
22 Feb 2013 05:40 - 22 Feb 2013 05:41 #8464 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic hello from France
Welcome, welcome, welcome to our community. There are even more videos on YouTube just do a search for SM music and Soft Mozart.

While you are waiting, I recommend that you take a look at the files section of the forum. There is all kinds of material there for you to download and get started learning the icons and the music alphabet. There is also a video in the teaching video section by SM mom Marlita. It does more than just help with the music alphabet, but it is also good for ear training. If you haven't purchased the Music Alphabet CD I would do that also. Play it in the car, in the house as background noise. Everywhere. I didn't do this at first (the first 12 months), but we have been doing it the last 3 or 4 weeks. My kids also take violin, and I know that the more they listen to the Suzuki CD the better their lessons go. It becomes part of them. The same is going to be true of the Soft Mozart CD. You want to train your ears. It will make playing so much easier.

We absolutely love the program. I sometimes feel like a groupie..... B)
Last edit: 22 Feb 2013 05:41 by Mrs.Post.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
22 Feb 2013 16:18 #8474 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic hello from France
Dear Moutas!
Wonderful news!
I am looking forward to hear from you and see your progress!
Our community is here to help you too!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds