fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Utah

• Tamsyn
  • Tamsyn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Dec 2012 16:49 - 13 Dec 2012 16:50 #7257 by Tamsyn
Hello from Utah was created by Tamsyn
I guess this is where I'm supposed to start. :) We installed SM earlier this week and thus far we are playing with everything to get a feel for it.

I'm seeing a few familiar names here from BrillKids, a few of you already "know" me. My name is Tamsyn, and I am a musician by training and a mother by profession. I have four children, three of which will be doing the Soft Mozart program. I have a 5-year-old who is starting to warm up to the idea of learning music (yay!), a 3-year-old who loves, loves, loves it, and a 2-year-old who wants to do everything his older siblings do. He loves catching the letter-fruit out of the tree and says "try again" every time the spider gets it. My husband is an early intermediate pianist and is excited to use the software, and me? I was an early advanced student when I was in high school and practiced 3 hours a day, but, well, I don't practice like that anymore and I've gotten rusty. Soft Mozart has been fun and addicting for me as well. I've developed a few bad habits. :oops:

Anyway, I'm excited to be here. I am overall very impressed by what I am seeing, both in what I see this software can do for my family, and by the activity I am seeing in this community. I'll be around!
Last edit: 13 Dec 2012 16:50 by Tamsyn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2012 20:15 #7263 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Hello from Utah
:woohoo: A warm welcome Tamsyn!
I've read your posts about your method and also watched your discussion with Hellene on BK.
So you all like Soft Mozart? It means it really is a good investment for you all!
I just let both my sons either watch me, or just play around with the keyboard or, in the case of the oldest, I let him choose what and how he wants to play with Soft Mozart - and he has started to surprise me for a while, especially in the last few days. It's amazing what teaching with joy and fun and a nice encouraging environment can do!

Andrea

More
04 Jan 2013 03:12 #7588 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hello from Utah
Hi Tamysn,

Glad to see you here. Wow! Thanks for joining us!

More
09 Jan 2013 12:57 #7652 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hello from Utah
Yay Tamsyn is in the house ! :cheer: :lol: a big warm welcome!
My mum played piano as a kid, she jumped on gentle piano for a play around and was amazed at how rusty she was. :) she had lots of fun catching up and loved the program by the end. :lol:

More
10 Jan 2013 13:54 #7664 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic Hello from Utah
Welcome Tamsyn!

Really looking forward to getting your insights as a musician and pianist to help us all learn with Soft Mozart :cheer:

My 3-year old is enjoying learning with it and so am I!

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds