fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello to all!

More
10 Nov 2012 20:35 #6742 by Ruthie
Hello to all! was created by Ruthie
Hello everyone! My name is Naomi, I started assisting Hellene back in 1999 at 17, I worked with her for about a year and then life took me away. I'm back now & have a daughter age 5 (her name is Kaori) so now we are entering her in the program! She starting off strong and I hope she continues this way! I look forward to talking with everyone about they're progress & experiences!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Nov 2012 20:57 #6743 by msadrienne
Replied by msadrienne on topic Hello to all!
Hi Naomi! It's nice to meet you! I have a 5-year-old son and an 8-year-old daughter learning on SM, and I am using it with my 30 piano students as well. It's been a great experience so far. Looking forward to talking with you on the forum and seeing your daughter's progress! :)

~Adrienne

More
11 Nov 2012 07:11 #6754 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Hello to all!
Hello Naomi!
It's nice to see and read about people working with Hellene! Great to have you here! And it's good you're back :P
You can find stories in different places on the forum, everyone using it have made progress :)
My sons are younger than your daughter (4 years, and 9 months) and we're about the same age (31). Can't wait to hear about her using Soft Mozart.

Andrea

More
13 Nov 2012 03:31 #6776 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello to all!

It was long time ago... I am so happy to work with you again! Looking forward to read about your and your daughter learning/teaching experience!

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds