fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Who am I?

More
12 Oct 2012 04:08 #6118 by littlebrother
Who am I? was created by littlebrother
Hi my name is Darryl, I am the music lab teacher at Children of Promise Prepatory academy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Oct 2012 08:49 #6119 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Who am I?
Welcome to the forum Darryl. Lovelyto have you join us,
Are you using softmozart with the children?

More
12 Oct 2012 22:42 #6133 by msadrienne
Replied by msadrienne on topic Who am I?
Hi Darryl, nice to meet you!

I'm new here, too... though I actually signed up for the forum last fall. It was a bit of a crazy year for me. Looking forward to reading your posts. :)

I imagine there are a lot of creative ways you can use this software in a class piano setting. What's your experience been so far? I will look for you over in the training/diaries section of the forum...

More
13 Oct 2012 14:26 #6181 by littlebrother
Replied by littlebrother on topic Who am I?
Yes I've started using the flash cards first, next week the school will install the program into the computers in the classroom. It's very nice to meet you :)

More
13 Oct 2012 14:31 #6182 by littlebrother
Replied by littlebrother on topic Who am I?
Nice to meet you too. I do love the program also. Right now I'm working with my classes using the flash cards. Next week we start training them using the softmozart computer programs.

More
13 Oct 2012 15:35 #6189 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Who am I?
Welcome! Please share with us your experience with Soft Mozart when you can :) Glad to have another teacher using it!

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds