fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from Romania

More
11 Sep 2012 05:31 - 11 Sep 2012 05:34 #5519 by andreasro
Hi from Romania was created by andreasro
I've seen than I didn't introduce myself properly although it's been almost 9 months or so since I've bought Soft Mozart 12 month subscription :whistle:

So, here I go:

Hello Soft Mozart people!
I'm the happy mom of 2 boys, the happy wife of a wonderful husband and I'm also happy to be part of this wonderful world that Hellene Hiner, inventor of Soft Mozart, created for all of us interested in learning on our own wherever we are! :)
We're Romanians, just like Florin on the forum. I hope in time more Romanians will learn about Soft Mozart, with our help of course :silly: and will join this community.

Learning to play piano is one of my biggest dreams, one that took me many years of patience till I finally had the chance of a fresh and wonderful start by receiving a wonderful gift (piano keyboard) and by taking the opportunity to buy a helpful software (Soft Mozart).

I've started on this journey with piano along with Andrew Furmanczyk and his online teaching videos and academy . And on the Brillkids Forum I have found out about and followed in time what Hellene was doing and offering with her software.

Along with parents and teachers here I try to learn and also teach my kids to play piano, to become music litterate, to have a musical background and the opportunity to express ourselves whenever we feel like.

I don't know where this journey will take me and my kids. All I know is that I like it, my kids like it and we're no rushing things, everyone taking his or her own time, according to each needs and likes or dislikes :) And this is all that matters. If, by any chance, one of us or all will be able to do more, it will be just our destiny not a goal in itself :P

Andrea
Last edit: 11 Sep 2012 05:34 by andreasro. Reason: polished the text
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds