fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from Nevada

• Eliana
  • Eliana's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Jul 2012 14:07 #5016 by Eliana
Hi from Nevada was created by Eliana
I'm a public school elementary music teacher from Nevada. I have a 2.5 year old daughter who is very bright. I learned about Soft Mozart from the BrillKids forum (we are Little Reader & Little Music users). I just ordered a 1 year subscription to Soft Mozart and I'm excited to get started teaching my little one to play the piano!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jul 2012 17:11 #5018 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hi from Nevada
Dear Eliana,
Welcome to our forum!

Eliana wrote: I'm a public school elementary music teacher from Nevada.

Every time, when I read 'public school', I feel anxiety and hope. All my life I was working on bringing music literacy to public schools to give every child an opportunity to learn piano as a starting instrument in elementary school.

I will try my best to help you hoping that your voice will be added to our choir: all people around the Globe have rights to be musically literate.

I have a 2.5 year old daughter who is very bright. I learned about Soft Mozart from the BrillKids forum (we are Little Reader & Little Music users). I just ordered a 1 year subscription to Soft Mozart and I'm excited to get started teaching my little one to play the piano!

While you are waiting for the package, please, look at the SHARE section of our forum. You may find a lot of materials that would help you to start lessons right away: softmozart.com/forum/index/27-share-forum.html

I also suggest to download and read 'You CAN be a musician' book, if you didn't have a chance to download it yet: www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Book-You-C...wnloadable_p_36.html

Again, welcome! We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Back to the Mozart

More
23 Jul 2012 21:46 #5027 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hi from Nevada
Yay! Welcome Eliana! Glad you are here :)
While you wait for the postage, print of some of the solfege cards from the share file section and get you child used to the pictures. They need a good understanding the the door picture represents DO etc. Play with the cards, putting them in order. Also add the softmozart icons to you little music and grab the soft Mozart LR or PowerPoint files too. The more familiar your child is the easier your start will be!
Now just to avoid hiccups later, did you know you need a midi cable to connect the computer and keyboard? And please tell me you ordered the solfege stickers with your kit? They really make it easier with toddlers. I consider them essential personally.

• Eliana
  • Eliana's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 Jul 2012 19:06 - 31 Jul 2012 19:11 #5093 by Eliana
Replied by Eliana on topic Hi from Nevada
Thanks for your replies. I just got home from vacation and was excited to see that the program came while I was gone. I'm trying it out right now!
Last edit: 31 Jul 2012 19:11 by Eliana. Reason: mistake

More
31 Jul 2012 19:34 #5095 by hellene

Eliana wrote: Thanks for your replies. I just got home from vacation and was excited to see that the program came while I was gone. I'm trying it out right now!

Eliana, they suppose to have USB multiplying devices in Best Buy, Office Depo and other stores like that. I don't remember the name, but is common product. Buy 'active' one - it works better. It has independent source of energy.

Back to the Mozart

More
31 Jul 2012 20:48 #5106 by hellene
This device is being called USB HUB and we just made pictures with prices for you in Best Buy:

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds