fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

hi! from Nyc

More
18 Jul 2012 23:27 #4948 by motherof5girls
hi! from Nyc was created by motherof5girls
Hi everyone! I just want to introduce myself. My name is Georgina and I have 5 girls and 1 boy ,their name and ages are, carmen age11, Tania age 10 , kenia age 8 ,sarai age6, eva age 4 and Noah 13 months old.

I love having a big family ,the only downside to having a big family is that i cant afford much. being that Hellen is having this 50 % off on subcription i rush to buy it.
I dont know anything about music ,but i hope that I will be able to learn together with my kids.
I will post videos onces i get started.
I have a question ,how can i earn a scholarship of the perpetual copy ???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jul 2012 13:58 #4954 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic hi! from Nyc
Dear motherof5girls!
Welcome!
You are in the right place to start your piano journey and this journey won't be expensive at all!

motherof5girls wrote: Hi everyone! I just want to introduce myself. My name is Georgina and I have 5 girls and 1 boy ,their name and ages are, carmen age11, Tania age 10 , kenia age 8 ,sarai age6, eva age 4 and Noah 13 months old.

Wow! You have a bunch! I don't know about Noah, but all other kids will start playing and reading music very quickly!

I love having a big family ,the only downside to having a big family is that i cant afford much. being that Hellen is having this 50 % off on subcription i rush to buy it.

BIG HEARTS is the project exactly designed for families like yours. It will make me so happy to hear you playing a lots of Christmas pieces! ;)

I dont know anything about music ,but i hope that I will be able to learn together with my kids.

Yes, you will We are all hear to help you! I will personally take care of your big family!

I will post videos onces i get started.
I have a question ,how can i earn a scholarship of the perpetual copy ???

When you will receive the program, keep the little USB dangle safe. First of all this little thing has to be in the computer when the program is running. Second, we will be able to send you extension codes and perpetual code (eventually) to make your program work forever.

In order to get discounts and full scholarship all that you have to do is... to learn successfully and share your story with us. Keep in mind: this is not just for advertising. We want to know your real opinion about your learning experience. Otherwise we won't be able to help you!

Back to the Mozart

More
19 Jul 2012 23:03 #4955 by motherof5girls
Replied by motherof5girls on topic hi! from Nyc
Thank you Hellen!!!
I love how you are active in the forum, it shows that you really want to help everyone with their learning journey and not only sell us the product.

thank you for making me feel welcome.

More
20 Jul 2012 12:49 #4972 by hellene

motherof5girls wrote: Thank you Hellen!!!
I love how you are active in the forum, it shows that you really want to help everyone with their learning journey and not only sell us the product.

thank you for making me feel welcome.

Dear motherof5girls,
I am working on this invention for 36 years.
Teaching aspect the most important for me since I am a musicologist. I enjoy working with students and teachers all over the world making sure that invention works properly.
It is priceless for me to see families learning to play piano and enjoying it.
Did you happen to read my book about the invention? It explains my passion and explains all the reasons for this invention.

Back to the Mozart

More
20 Jul 2012 17:36 #4976 by motherof5girls
Replied by motherof5girls on topic hi! from Nyc
I didnt know you have a book, where I could find the book??
I been watching lot of videos from your channel to prepared myself.
I found the videos How to teach 3 y.o. kid music very helpful .
thank you for your invention!!!!!!!

More
20 Jul 2012 17:48 #4977 by hellene

motherof5girls wrote: I didnt know you have a book, where I could find the book??
I been watching lot of videos from your channel to prepared myself.
I found the videos How to teach 3 y.o. kid music very helpful .
thank you for your invention!!!!!!!

You are welcom! :)
Here is the link to download the book. It is free: www.pianolearningsoftware.com/Book-You-C...wnloadable_p_36.html

Here is the link to more videos with lessons (just in case): www.softmozart.com/our-library/videos/instructional.html

There is a lot of more information, but enough for now! ;)

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds