fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Need tips for beginners

More
22 Jun 2012 03:20 #4556 by Mendoza
Hi, I have a 34 mo son who has shown interest in piano. However, I don't know how to play it and I saw this amazing video on Soft Way to Mozart. Any tips on how I should get started with my son?

For the experts, how much time do you devote each day to your son with this program?

Any tips/suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2012 13:53 #4561 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Need tips for beginners
Dear Mendoza!
Welcome to our forum! You are in the right place to start!

Mendoza wrote: Hi, I have a 34 mo son who has shown interest in piano. However, I don't know how to play it and I saw this amazing video on Soft Way to Mozart. Any tips on how I should get started with my son?

The best way to start is to start learning yourself and introduce your son to it. Did you visit our TRY NOW page, where we have all the necessary free materials and Demos for the first lesson? Here is a link: softmozart.com/teaching/how-to-get-start...it-for-yourself.html

For the experts, how much time do you devote each day to your son with this program?

The program should be accessible for your baby most of the day and you may spend on it from 5 minutes to an hour, if he likes. I started writing a book on home practice and will publish the first chapters soon for all of my beginners.

Any tips/suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Did you read this article? softmozart.com/forum/15-learning-experie...n-your-toddlers.html

Back to the Mozart

More
22 Jun 2012 15:48 #4571 by Mendoza
Replied by Mendoza on topic Need tips for beginners
Thanks Hellene. In terms of the computer. Do you advise that we alot a separate computer for the piano training of my son or can we just use our own desktop? But of course we would make it convenient for my son in terms of playing and watching the Soft Mozart software.

More
22 Jun 2012 17:12 #4574 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Need tips for beginners

Mendoza wrote: Thanks Hellene. In terms of the computer. Do you advise that we alot a separate computer for the piano training of my son or can we just use our own desktop? But of course we would make it convenient for my son in terms of playing and watching the Soft Mozart software.

It is better to have an old, but dedicated to Soft Mozart computer that is always accessible for your baby.
Hope, I understood your question correctly. If not, please, let me know!

Back to the Mozart

More
01 Jul 2012 09:23 #4742 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Need tips for beginners
Hi Mendoza, welcome to the forum.
So although I certainly don't consider myself an expert B) I am learning along with my son. I practice 4/5 times a week. Sometimes evyday and then life gets busy and I miss a week. I am making sound progress and am having lots of fun along the way. You really should consider having a go at it yourself. I am sure you will enjoy it and it is great for your child to see you playing.
So for your boy, to get good results and gradual ( but not predictable :cheer: ) progress, the best thing to do is to practice every day. How long is less important than the daily practice. For 2.5 year old a session will probably last just 5 minutes ( possibly less :lol: ) at the beginning. If you could manage 2 short sessions daily you will see amazing results! Much faster results than paying for traditional piano lessons once a week. You will find that before long your child's focus will improve and your lessons will stretch out to 15 mins or more.
It is better to have a dedicated computer for the piano but we don't and we manage fine. We have a laptop plugged into the piano. I unplug it sometimes when I need more than the iPad, but mostly I just do my computer work at the piano now! :ohmy: It is very important that you have the piano somewhere central to family life and low enough for baby. We have moved ours 3 times since we started and I am still not 100% happy with the location! :whistle: I would say just start with what you have and you will figure out quickly whether you need to locate another old computer or table or...house! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds