fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Malaysia

More
24 Jun 2012 06:05 - 24 Jun 2012 06:06 #4595 by Elyse
Replied by Elyse on topic Hello from Malaysia
Dear Mandabplus3 and Hellene,

Thanks for the info and direction. Just printed out the required materials :) I cut out the piano key guides and stick on the keyboard for now cause I guess it will take some time for the delivery of stickers to Malaysia. Thanks for the tips of not letting the little one see me sticking on the keyboard!! :lol: hehehe

I learned piano till grade 5 and had discontinued since then because I was bored with repetition exam pieces practices during that time. Today, even though I can still play a few songs out of memory but my sight reading is still very poor. Hopefully, I can pick up my piano with SM :silly: .More importantly, I hope Isaac can go through entirely different experience from mine. So far, we have started Isaac with little musician from brillkids and he really loves it and keep on requesting for it.

As for SM, we had just set up a place for the keyboard and now the printed materials. Will share more when we progress. Thanks!! :cheer:
Last edit: 24 Jun 2012 06:06 by Elyse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2012 01:35 #4651 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hello from Malaysia
You will enjoy the combinatin of the two programs. SM and Little Musician. Please download the SM icon set for Little Musician in the Share Files section. There is also a LM file for Hot Cross Buns. That way he can get started on learning the icons. There are also some power points that are very helpful.

Welcome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds