fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Mom of 5

• Pianomom5
  • Pianomom5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jun 2012 19:15 #4384 by Pianomom5
Mom of 5 was created by Pianomom5
Hi All,
I am a mom of 4 boys and one girl! We just started taking lessons with the creator of the program. My 14,8, 5yr old and I are taking lessons. After our first lesson last Wed. I asked the kids if they wanted to continue and they all said yes! They said it was so much fun! They lived that it was video game based. The boys were competing about who got more songs completed. We are looking forward to more classes and using the program! We will let you know how it goes! We are in Houston.
Sandra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2012 04:43 #4401 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Mom of 5
Hi Sandra,

:) Welcome into the SM community! Congratulations for the beginning of a new experiene for your family! I'm sure you'll find many improvements or reasons to be glad of taking this step, both for the children's development and their whole being :P
It's a boost for self-confidence, for developing skills, for self-discipline, for being creative and much more (which you shall discover in time, cause some things are specific to each individual ;) ).

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Pianomom5

More
12 Jun 2012 09:38 #4416 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Mom of 5
Welcome Sandra, thanks for coming here to share your lessons with Helene with us :) do let us know any pearls of wisdom she imparts to you. So do you have 2 pianos? Your going to need it :P We have 4 learning here too and some days the piano que is longer than the shower que! :lol:
You will be a busy lady coordinating all that and 5 kiddies. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by just how much you all enjoy the journey. Can't wait to hear all about it. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Pianomom5

More
16 Jun 2012 16:48 #4456 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Mom of 5
Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Yes, please do share any nuggets that Hellene shares with you. We have been so blessed by her in this forum and using the program. Lucky uou for getting lessons in real life!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pianomom5

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds