fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from New York

More
25 Apr 2012 00:47 #3211 by Christine_C88
Hey I am fairly new on here. My name is Christine, I am a mom of a two and half year old little girl. Trying to teach her how to play piano with soft mozart. She loves it as do I. I am from Brooklyn, New York. I write a blog bloomingbrilliant123.blogspot.com/ about early education and looking for some people on here to share our journey's teaching our kids with soft mozart and learning with it ourselves as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Apr 2012 01:04 #3212 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from New York

Christine_C88 wrote: Hey I am fairly new on here. My name is Christine, I am a mom of a two and half year old little girl. Trying to teach her how to play piano with soft mozart. She loves it as do I. I am from Brooklyn, New York. I write a blog bloomingbrilliant123.blogspot.com/ about early education and looking for some people on here to share our journey's teaching our kids with soft mozart and learning with it ourselves as well.

Welcome, Chrostine! Great to see you here! Wehave a greatSoft Mozaer certified teacher in Brooklyn. If you want to, I will introduce you to him. He has adorable 3 year old daughter and we enjoy watching videos of her success also!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christine_C88

More
15 May 2012 01:56 #3816 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Hello from New York
Welcome Christine. Even if I'm a little late :huh: . We are on the Soft Mozart Journey as well and EL also. I have a daycare. I used to have 2 kids now just one in addition to my own 21 month old little boy.

We are glad to see you here and if I can be of help i will try. Ouer progress is a bit slow. My little day care girl has Down Syndrome and she is 3. My little one can play Hot Cross Buns but has decided that he wants to just bang the keyboard. He won't read for me anymore either. Stinker. We haven't made as much progress as some of the others but we do love the program.

More
15 May 2012 09:18 - 15 May 2012 09:20 #3822 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hello from New York
Yes welcome. How did I miss your post I wonder? Christine welcome. How are you progressing with your little girl?
Oh I recognize that blog name...we have another brillkids mum on board :) we are slowly taking over ;)
Last edit: 15 May 2012 09:20 by Mandabplus3.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds