fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Singapore

More
19 Apr 2012 02:08 - 19 Apr 2012 02:37 #3009 by nana
Hello from Singapore was created by nana
Hi everyone, i'm from Singapore. I have a 18 months old lovely baby girl. I would like to start SM with her. What can I do as for this moment to prepare her for SM? Any suggestion would be very much appreciated! Thank you :)
Last edit: 19 Apr 2012 02:37 by nana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2012 06:13 #3011 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hello from Singapore
Hello and welcome. :)
First step at this age get her familiar with the solfege note pictures, note names (teach her that the door picture represents Do) and note order.
Play games and sing songs using the note flash cards in order up and back. We have some beautiful people in the share file section. I made them for my 3 kids and they are basically worn out from overuse now! Or hold tight a few days as I am about to load something else an 18 month old will like. A singing flower garden ;) my son thinks it is awesome!
There are some power point files with notes and sounds which would be very beneficial too. Once she has the notes all sorted repost for the next step :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
19 Apr 2012 09:21 - 19 Apr 2012 09:22 #3012 by nana
Replied by nana on topic Hello from Singapore
Dear Mandabplus, Nice to meet you!! thank you for your tips and definitely helpful! So far, my DD knows how to sign the solfege notes when I sing the notes. I have purchased the flash cards from Soft Mozart today. May i know where can i find the 'file sharing' section? Oh yes, I will definitely appreciate your sharing on the powerpoint files, i'm looking forward to downloading them :)
Last edit: 19 Apr 2012 09:22 by nana.

More
19 Apr 2012 10:01 #3013 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Hello from Singapore
It's all on the forum already :)
Powerpoints are here
www.softmozart.com/forum/31-share-files.html
And Printables are here
www.softmozart.com/forum/28-share-print.html
To find them go to the very first page once entering the forum and scroll down forever ;)

More
21 Apr 2012 19:14 #3085 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Hello from Singapore
Hi there,
this is Om here from UK .Welcome! Like you i recently joined the forum.I'm getting used to it and already enjoying all the advice and help i'm getting from the members.
Manda is especially good with her quick response and timely suggestions and advice.
Hope you will enjoy it with your little one.

Om
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, Mandabplus3

More
21 Apr 2012 20:14 #3094 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Singapore

nana wrote: Hi everyone, i'm from Singapore. I have a 18 months old lovely baby girl. I would like to start SM with her. What can I do as for this moment to prepare her for SM? Any suggestion would be very much appreciated! Thank you :)

Hi, Nana!
Welcome!
Yes, our brillkids moms created all the files that you need to start learning journey wit your baby.
The transition to our software games will be smooth and gradual this way.
Please, do not forget to video every step of learning. Time is passing fast an it will be very interesting to see your girl's beginning couple of years later. :)

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds