fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello together

More
22 Sep 2015 02:26 #20853 by bogdangradinaru
I just purchased the 1 month license of SoftMozart for my daughter yesterday. I managed to plug everything and to get it technically up and running but so far we do not know what to start with.
Let me first introduce my daughter, her name is Ana, she is almost 8 years old (in December she wil be 8), she studies piano for more than 1 year, so far only once per week. We were thinking how can make her practice piano a bit more often and we came across this program (somebedy recommended it to us) which we found pretty interesting and attractive.
I read in the User Manual that it would be helpful to start introducing ourselves here, on the forum, and we might get "personalized" assistance or some sort of guidance what to start with and how to use the program.
Since we have only purchased the very short license (just to accomodate with it and to figure out if we decide to go further, but also for financial reasons .. ) we don't have dosuments: “Sample Curriculum.pdf” and “1.0 Start HERE – 1 year lesson plan.pdf.
So far this was about us, we look forward for further questions.
Thanks a lot!
Bogdan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2015 08:05 #20856 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello together
Hello, Bogdan!
Welcome!

bogdangradinaru wrote: I just purchased the 1 month license of SoftMozart for my daughter yesterday. I managed to plug everything and to get it technically up and running but so far we do not know what to start with.

To introduce yourself in the forum and ask questions is the very right things to do! ;)

Let me first introduce my daughter, her name is Ana, she is almost 8 years old (in December she wil be 8), she studies piano for more than 1 year, so far only once per week. We were thinking how can make her practice piano a bit more often and we came across this program (somebedy recommended it to us) which we found pretty interesting and attractive.

The difference between this program and private piano lessons is that we offer a full, well-balanced curriculum that will give your child advantage in her entire academic future. Besides teaching how to play the piano we also teach sight-reading, transposing, chords, applicable theory, music appreciation, music history, theory, provide ear training and give the solid music education that is offered in the leading music schools in the world. We use very effective active learning app;roach, when the beginner have hand on experience on every subject that they learn.

Therefore, I would recommend you to start learning with Prep C Lesson plan. We can choose the more advance piano pieces, but will go through all other activities from scratch since that should be the very foundation for the entire future learning process.

I read in the User Manual that it would be helpful to start introducing ourselves here, on the forum, and we might get "personalized" assistance or some sort of guidance what to start with and how to use the program.

Yes. Learning is the most effective, when interactive. It is not enough to have just interactive software. The essence of our students' success is the interaction with the piano teachers and community members on line, our recitals and tests.

Since we have only purchased the very short license (just to accomodate with it and to figure out if we decide to go further, but also for financial reasons .. ) we don't have dosuments: “Sample Curriculum.pdf” and “1.0 Start HERE – 1 year lesson plan.pdf.
So far this was about us, we look forward for further questions.
Thanks a lot!

Please, follow this link to your Prep C Lesson Plan: www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html

Here is the place for you to keep our Diary 2015-2016: www.softmozart.com/forum/2015-2015.html

Start yours and post any question/share any experience. It will be your learning space, where you will be able to receive all help and support possible.

Happy learning!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds