fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Wales, uk

More
08 Sep 2014 23:29 #15902 by lottie
Hello from Wales, uk was created by lottie
Hi, I just wanted to say hi. I have 6 children and home-educate. I have a 2 year old who just loves the piano and will just climb up to sit and play. I really want to encourage him but also give my older children the opportunity to learn if they want to.

I received mt software during the summer - just before I went on holiday....not the best timing, so trying to get started with it now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Sep 2014 18:49 #15909 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Wales, uk
Hello Lottie!
Welcome!
Please, check our lesson plan section here: www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html
I am going to update it befor September the 15th, but it is good to go as is now.
Let us know, if you need any more help!

Back to the Mozart

More
10 Sep 2014 00:36 #15912 by camilamancia
Replied by camilamancia on topic Hello from Wales, uk
Welcome Lottie!
And welcome to all of your children.

We are so excited for you,
we hope to see your posts in our forum as we'd love to follow all of your progress.

The lesson plans provided to you as a user of the software are a great way to get started on this journey.
Please take a look at them and follow the one that is more convenient to you.
www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html

Feel free to ask questions and we'll answer them as quickly as possible.
Have fun and share!

Camila Mancia (Soft Mozart Assistant)

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds