fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from a new assistant

More
01 Aug 2014 18:24 #15702 by camilamancia
Hi there!
My name is Camila Mancia and I like to go by Cami. I will be the new assistant of Ms. Hiner and her means of communication with her apprentices and music teachers of the Soft Mozart program in Latin America.
To let you know a little bit more about my background I can say that I was born in Los Angeles, California but raised in my parents’ country, El Salvador, Central America. After seventeen years, I came back to the United States to pursue my studies in the university. Presently, I have graduated from High School in Texas and I will attend Texas Tech University to major in Industrial Engineering. Therefore, I speak, read, and write (it’s worth the clarification) in two languages which are English and, of course, Spanish.
I want to help you and Ms. Hiner with the communication in her growing business, but don’t worry I will not be more than a short bridge and you will be able to be in contact with all of her genius as soon as possible.
My translations will contain the essence and full meaning of your concerns and Ms. Hiner’s answers to them because I want to assist both of you to assertively promote music and culture throughout the world. I cannot overemphasize the importance of what you are doing, I want to support you, and we’ll keep in touch!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2014 23:17 #15705 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Hi from a new assistant
Nice to meet you, Cami! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: camilamancia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds