fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from Singapore

More
20 Feb 2015 11:07 #18100 by juliva
Replied by juliva on topic Hi from Singapore
Hi,
Thank you for asking. We are not making any progress :( and considering not to renew our subscription that is going to expired soon. He just started his P1 journey and still adjusting to school routine and doesnt practise piano.
The last song that my son learnt was Christmas Tree. Was planning to give you a call to ask whether your have one to one lesson :)
I have a toddler so I cant sit with him to join your lesson. If I sign up my son to Musikal Genesis do I need to renew my softmozart subscription yearly ?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2015 01:40 #18120 by musikalgen
Replied by musikalgen on topic Hi from Singapore
Hi! Sad to hear that, but it's not unexpected. At Musikal Genesis, we don't just teach piano. We also excite them about learning music. Motivation is the key... Not so much ability. Can you give me a call at Hp:97680367 and we can discuss what might be the best way forward.

Blessings!
Jed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds