fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from Iowa

More
03 Jun 2014 05:39 #14941 by Jtweems
Hi from Iowa was created by Jtweems
Hello everyone. My name is Jacob and I met Hellene at the Iowa home school conference last year while she was showing Soft Mozart. I thought the software was good and decided to get it the following Christmas 2013.

My wife and I are parents to 6 kids (7,5,4,3,1, 4 months) and I intend to teach them all piano if I can. For now, just the older 3.

I haven't started teaching yet since we had a new baby just recently, but want to start now. I have the software installed and have made sure it all works. My first question is, where and how do I begin teaching? Is there a breakdown on how I should structure each lesson, starting with the first lesson and then subsequent lessons? I didn't notice anything like that in the materials I received, so I thought I'd come here and ask. For example, which game should be the first game? Do they need to master all of the games before they begin learning the first songs?

Thank you for any help and I'm excited to start!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2014 17:15 #14949 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hi from Iowa
Hello, Jacob!
Please, check our Lesson Plan and choose Prep level for each of your family member based on your age:
softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html
After that open your own Progress Diary in our forum and post everything about your learning exoerience.
Other professionals, parents and I will be interacting with you and helping you with your learning experience there:
softmozart.com/forum/64-progress-diaries---2013-2014.html

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds