fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Lima, Peru

More
27 Jan 2014 01:47 - 27 Jan 2014 01:54 #13473 by Beto
Hello from Lima, Peru was created by Beto
Hello.
Im a parent of a 5 years old girl. I live in Lima, Peru (South America), and our native language is spanish.
I wish my little daughter learn piano, and luckily I have found your webpage.
I have reviewed the web, and there is not a certified SoftMozart piano teacher in my city.
What would your recommend in this case?
Also, SoftMozar is completely download on line, or I should wait a physical product delivery?

Regards.
Beto
Last edit: 27 Jan 2014 01:54 by Beto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2014 03:27 - 27 Jan 2014 03:28 #13475 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Lima, Peru
Hola, Beto!

Envié su carta a mi ayudante de traducir. Usted recibirá la respuesta pronto!

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 27 Jan 2014 03:28 by hellene.

More
03 Feb 2014 21:03 #13555 by Beto
Replied by Beto on topic Hello from Lima, Peru
Translation.
My daughter is 5 years old, and I want she learn the gift of music. I live in Lima, Peru, South America (spanish language), and I couldnt get a Certified Soft Mozart teacher, so What is your recommendation?. Does your program run without the need of a Personal Soft Mozart teacher?. Actually she has a private teacher, but she doesnt engage in her lessons (traditional Thompson method???)
Thanks in advance

More
03 Feb 2014 21:06 #13556 by Beto
Replied by Beto on topic Hello from Lima, Peru
Also is it possible to obtain your complete Soft Mozar method by direct download (easy method), or its required a physical CD delivery

More
03 Feb 2014 21:10 #13557 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Lima, Peru
Hi, Beto!

Beto wrote: Translation.
My daughter is 5 years old, and I want she learn the gift of music. I live in Lima, Peru, South America (spanish language), and I couldnt get a Certified Soft Mozart teacher, so What is your recommendation?.

Get Spanish version of our software pianolearningsoftware.com/collections/spanish

Start your Progress Diary in Spanish here:
softmozart.com/forum/64-progress-diaries---2013-2014.html
We will ask one of our Spanish teachers to help and guide you here

Does your program run without the need of a Personal Soft Mozart teacher?. Actually she has a private teacher, but she doesnt engage in her lessons (traditional Thompson method???)
Thanks in advance

The program is good enough to learn how to play piano and read music. If your child will get to advanced stage, I will recommend you a good pianist/teacher in Lima's concervatory in Peru.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds