fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi from La La Land...

More
19 Sep 2013 06:36 #11911 by MyYangky
Hi, I'm a stay at home mom of two, Andrea, 5 and Anton, 2. We got the SM as a birthday present for my two kids from their grandparents, since both share the same birthmonth, August. My dd is currently taking Yamaha Music School lessons and is now in JMC (Junior Music Class) 3, she is doing good with her piano lessons, but since they only meet for an hour a week, and there are 4 of them in the class, I would like to supplement her with the SM. And I' m just starting with my little boy. He can sing the solfege from do - do, and can recognize and match the solfege flashcards. I myself have no musical background, so if I have extra time, I would like to learn too. I am so excited to try out the curriculum on the new Soft Mozart Academy and to join in the SM community.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2013 06:07 #11938 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hi from La La Land...
Welcome!

MyYangky wrote: Hi, I'm a stay at home mom of two, Andrea, 5 and Anton, 2. We got the SM as a birthday present for my two kids from their grandparents, since both share the same birthmonth, August. My dd is currently taking Yamaha Music School lessons and is now in JMC (Junior Music Class) 3, she is doing good with her piano lessons, but since they only meet for an hour a week, and there are 4 of them in the class, I would like to supplement her with the SM. And I' m just starting with my little boy. He can sing the solfege from do - do, and can recognize and match the solfege flashcards. I myself have no musical background, so if I have extra time, I would like to learn too. I am so excited to try out the curriculum on the new Soft Mozart Academy and to join in the SM community.

Other Soft Mozart teachers and I will be happy to help you and your children with your learning journey!

I am currently busy preparing puppet theory videos for children, but hope that soon will be able to communicate with you more often!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds