fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Romaia

More
28 Aug 2013 22:07 #11674 by adeline.hritcu
Hi,

I am a mother of 2 girls of 3.5 and 5 yrs. We are all 3 learning to play the piano together.
Growing up my parents tried to teach me piano but because we did not really afford it I got a lot of uninterested cheap teachers and changed a lot of them every time a cheaper one came along. So nothing good came of it.
As a teenager I received a scholarship for one year to study in a danish school my 9th grade and there we had 2 pianos at the boarding school.I liked to watch other students playing the piano and tried to take after what they were doing. Once I came home I had no help so I gave it up again.
Now I've been watching soft mozart videos for almost 2 yrs on youtube. I also had the older free demo version with 6 begginer songs and I used it for me and my 2 daughters. Also I have a free demo for the note duration game with 2 levels and my oldest liked it a lot.
I was fascinated by your guess key game and being a programmer I made up a similar game for my girls to play and lean the position of the keys.
This helped them emprove their musical skills and concentration.
Finally this year as my oldest daughter had her 5th birthday just as you announced the 50%off on all software we thought to ask her if she wanted not gifts for her birthday but money to buy this software and we promised to put in the difference to match the price for a 12mth subscription.
She was very interesed and we are glad we chose SM. Now we started folowing the academy program for little over a week andwriting down our progress in a notepad.
Thanks a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Aug 2013 08:44 - 29 Aug 2013 08:49 #11686 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Hello from Romaia
Hi, Adeline! Welcome to the Soft Mozart family! :kiss:
We can hardly wait to see the three of you performing.

PS: We have other Romanians too on board, like Florin Barbu and his talented son (maybe the first Romanian using Soft Mozart?), Alina and her cute early learner, Katie (from Northern Ireland).

Andrea
Last edit: 29 Aug 2013 08:49 by andreasro.

More
29 Aug 2013 17:20 #11687 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Romaia

andreasro wrote: Hi, Adeline! Welcome to the Soft Mozart family! :kiss:
We can hardly wait to see the three of you performing.

PS: We have other Romanians too on board, like Florin Barbu and his talented son (maybe the first Romanian using Soft Mozart?), Alina and her cute early learner, Katie (from Northern Ireland).

Andrea

And Andrea Romanian too! :P

Back to the Mozart

More
29 Aug 2013 17:28 #11688 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Romaia

adeline.hritcu wrote: Hi,

I am a mother of 2 girls of 3.5 and 5 yrs. We are all 3 learning to play the piano together.

This is what we encourage here, in our community, very much!

Growing up my parents tried to teach me piano but because we did not really afford it I got a lot of uninterested cheap teachers and changed a lot of them every time a cheaper one came along. So nothing good came of it.

In former USSR we had good teachers and government was helping with our music education. But... to find a really good teacher was also a problem. Now I know that the stronger the system of teaching - the weaker our dependency of teachers and their quality.

As a teenager I received a scholarship for one year to study in a danish school my 9th grade and there we had 2 pianos at the boarding school.I liked to watch other students playing the piano and tried to take after what they were doing. Once I came home I had no help so I gave it up again.

Every individual has this inner desire to express oneself in music by making it. Now it is possible!

Now I've been watching soft mozart videos for almost 2 yrs on youtube. I also had the older free demo version with 6 begginer songs and I used it for me and my 2 daughters. Also I have a free demo for the note duration game with 2 levels and my oldest liked it a lot.
I was fascinated by your guess key game and being a programmer I made up a similar game for my girls to play and lean the position of the keys.
This helped them emprove their musical skills and concentration.

Be careful with copyrights of Soft Mozart! :)

Finally this year as my oldest daughter had her 5th birthday just as you announced the 50%off on all software we thought to ask her if she wanted not gifts for her birthday but money to buy this software and we promised to put in the difference to match the price for a 12mth subscription.
She was very interesed and we are glad we chose SM. Now we started folowing the academy program for little over a week andwriting down our progress in a notepad.
Thanks a lot!

Great! WE officially start our Academy 16th of September. Personal diaries will help me and other teachers to customize our guidance.
Welcome again!
Glad to have you with us!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds