fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi! Just getting started.....:)

More
11 Jul 2013 18:09 #11451 by SeasonHenderson
My 2 and a half year old son, Gabriel loves music. He does not as yet talk very much, yet he likes to press the keys on a keyboard and try to sing the note and he loves to dance:) So I hope that learning to play music will add another dimension to his ability to express himself. I don't play piano so I'm looking forward to learning too. Will be great to chat with other parents and see how they are getting on too:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2013 20:29 #11453 by hellene

SeasonHenderson wrote: My 2 and a half year old son, Gabriel loves music. He does not as yet talk very much, yet he likes to press the keys on a keyboard and try to sing the note and he loves to dance:) So I hope that learning to play music will add another dimension to his ability to express himself. I don't play piano so I'm looking forward to learning too. Will be great to chat with other parents and see how they are getting on too:)

Hi, Season! Welcome! Yes, piano playing significantly improves speech of children from very young age. You will hear a lot of testimonies about this in our forum.
Meanwhile get comfortable and start your Progress Diary. We are going to be very happy to assist you in your learning journey.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds