fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello

More
25 Jun 2013 22:05 - 20 Nov 2016 23:43 #11286 by janedm
Hello was created by janedm
n
Last edit: 20 Nov 2016 23:43 by janedm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2013 15:22 #11293 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Hello
Welcome, Jane!
I am current President of Soft Mozart Parent Teacher Organization (PTO).
Wish you have the most exciting experience, both you and Martin, at home and here on forum! ;)
Feel free to ask us anytime anything. One of us here will write you back :)

While you're waiting for your software, did you read the book explaining what is behind it, "You CAN Be Musician", by Hellene Hiner? Free for download here: http://pianolearningsoftware.com/collections/diigital-downloads/products/book-you-can-be-a-musician-by-hellene-hiner-downloadable_p_36-html

There are many moms teaching toddlers and learning along with them. Reading this book is the place to start. If you already did or after you finish it, let me know, to give you next useful thing to know. Or, if you have questions already, just ask. Will be happy to help where I can :)

Andrea Sandu

More
26 Jun 2013 22:47 #11304 by janedm
Replied by janedm on topic Hello
Thank you very much, Andrea!
Did not read the book, will start reading asap
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
04 Jul 2013 03:49 #11356 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello
Welcome, Jane!
I am very happy to see you here!

janedm wrote: Hello Everybody,

Well, it was a long way but I am happy that finally I could join this forum.
My name is Jane (I am Russian by origin, Женя) and my son is Martin. He just turned 4 years. We live in Netherlands.

I found out about this program around 1,5 years ago (via brillkids forum) and was really impressed by this program, how good children are playing and wanted to try with my son. But the price was quite a barrier for me (I am a single mom) so thought one day I could buy the program and a keybord. May be this day would come only next year but on the last Martin's birthday we got a keybord as a present from our friend :woohoo: (I did not tell anybody about it so really wonder how they decided to give this as a present but anyway was very very happy).

Congratulations! We will help you working with your baby at home!

And thanks to the support of my virtual friend the decision has been made.
I just bought the subscription for 6th months!

So as soon as the package will arrive we will start a new exciting journey! :cheer:

Please, let us know, when you will get your package!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds