fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Music Files Converter

More
21 Feb 2024 09:05 #51581 by Kishen-Ramji-google
Hello. I am not sure how to use the Music Files Converter. I am using Musescore 2. I can convert the .xml file which is a MusicXML file to .lmz using Music Files Converter. I have found the .lmz in C:/Users/name/Documents/SoftMozart/Music Files Converter. The .lmz file is shown to have 7 KB so there is something in there. I have copied and pasted the lmz file into 'Songs' but then when I try to play it using Gentle Piano I get this message: ‘Error to add accord note with location 832I to state list.’ This message occurs with other files I have put into Gentle Piano. I have included an attachment which shows this message. I have manually added notes in Musescore 2 in a new score which works when importing the .lmz into Gentle Piano. The manually added file has ‘Title’ and ‘Composer.’ The pdf I have imported has no ‘Title’ and ‘Composer.’ Is this the problem? I have tried to rectify this in ‘Score Properties’ but for some reason that doesn’t make any difference to the title or score. I have added text with the title and composer and then saved it as a Musescore (.mscz file) but that didn’t make any difference. I have seen the help on the Technical Questions Forum but the instructions are in Russian and with Google Translate I couldn’t understand all of it. I appreciate any help. Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2024 09:49 #51582 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Music Files Converter

Kishen-Ramji-google wrote: Hello. I am not sure how to use the Music Files Converter. I am using Musescore 2. I can convert the .xml file which is a MusicXML file to .lmz using Music Files Converter. I have found the .lmz in C:/Users/name/Documents/SoftMozart/Music Files Converter. The .lmz file is shown to have 7 KB so there is something in there. I have copied and pasted the lmz file into 'Songs' but then when I try to play it using Gentle Piano I get this message: ‘Error to add accord note with location 832I to state list.’ This message occurs with other files I have put into Gentle Piano. I have included an attachment which shows this message. I have manually added notes in Musescore 2 in a new score which works when importing the .lmz into Gentle Piano. The manually added file has ‘Title’ and ‘Composer.’ The pdf I have imported has no ‘Title’ and ‘Composer.’ Is this the problem? I have tried to rectify this in ‘Score Properties’ but for some reason that doesn’t make any difference to the title or score. I have added text with the title and composer and then saved it as a Musescore (.mscz file) but that didn’t make any difference. I have seen the help on the Technical Questions Forum but the instructions are in Russian and with Google Translate I couldn’t understand all of it. I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Hello, Kishen!
What version of softmozart do you have?

Back to the Mozart

More
21 Feb 2024 10:38 #51583 by Kishen-Ramji-google
Hi Hellene. How do I find the version of Soft Mozart I have? I clicked Gentle Piano and it quickly flashed something like 'Home Edition. 3. 7. 1. 0.' but I wasn't able to fully see.

More
22 Feb 2024 14:47 #51590 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Music Files Converter

Kishen-Ramji-google wrote: Hi Hellene. How do I find the version of Soft Mozart I have? I clicked Gentle Piano and it quickly flashed something like 'Home Edition. 3. 7. 1. 0.' but I wasn't able to fully see.

send your account number and year when your bought your software to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. please!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds