fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

Some problem encountered

More
07 Sep 2015 08:35 #20778 by Ms Phil
Hi!I just bought SM and wanted to start with ny 8 yr old but i don't think i put the stickers right.We have cvp 206 and i followed the photo shown on the manual but not sure if that's for shorter key board.Also when we are trying the gentle piano when we hit the key right and an elf appears it says on the manual repeat and hold it longer but if we hit it longer it doesn't move on.I closed the window and tried another song its the same we get stuck when elf appears.please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2015 10:03 #20779 by Ms Phil
Replied by Ms Phil on topic Some problem encountered
You can disregard the stickers i already figure it out but the elf problem,I haven't figure it out yet it continues to be a problem.does it have to be really exact second hold before it will let you move on.how do you how seconds long.Please help and thank you in advance.

More
07 Sep 2015 14:32 #20781 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Some problem encountered
Hello, Ms/ Phil,
Welcome!

Ms Phil wrote: Hi!I just bought SM and wanted to start with ny 8 yr old but i don't think i put the stickers right.We have cvp 206 and i followed the photo shown on the manual but not sure if that's for shorter key board

There are just 5+5 lines. The rest music notes are placed on ledger lines. So, you supposed to be fine.

Also when we are trying the gentle piano when we hit the key right and an elf appears it says on the manual repeat and hold it longer but if we hit it longer it doesn't move on.I closed the window and tried another song its the same we get stuck when elf appears.please help

Which hand do you play: R, L or Both (P)?
Any short video will be helpful. Upload it on the You Tube and place the link here, please!

Back to the Mozart

More
08 Sep 2015 15:29 #20790 by Ms Phil
Replied by Ms Phil on topic Some problem encountered
I was able to figure out what was wrong .I was only using my left hand and it was set on both hands.So everything is doing well now.Thank you so much for immediate response.I'm sorry for that.I was just so excited to use it and read manual fast so i overlook that part.

More
08 Sep 2015 20:51 #20794 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Some problem encountered

Ms Phil wrote: I was able to figure out what was wrong .I was only using my left hand and it was set on both hands.So everything is doing well now.Thank you so much for immediate response.I'm sorry for that.I was just so excited to use it and read manual fast so i overlook that part.

You are welcome!
I would like to hear about your further experience. Keep it going! We have the 'Butterfly Ball' recital from December 15, 2015 to January 15, 2016. I sent as many butterflies as you perform piano pieces. Let's do it!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds