fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Greetings from Costa Rica !!!

More
01 Feb 2012 03:25 #1622 by Aescalante
Hello, I am Andrea Escalante, from San José, Costa Rica!!
I am one of Hellene Hiner's biggest fan!! I have teached piano to small kids and teenagers for 5 years, using this incredible Software. There is NOT a single person, or kid that has been introduced to this amazing piano learning experience, and does not LOVE it!! It pops the children's self-esteem right up from the beguinning, they simply realize that they really can do it...they can play piano!! Adult beguinners feel the same! And then...the program demands more and more from them, making it entertaining and exciting! Hope everyone has the chance to find out, that piano playing IS for anyone who wants to!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Feb 2012 06:50 #1625 by Mandabplus3
Welcome to the forum :)
Wow quite a claim...her biggest fan hey! I like the sound of that! It will be lovely to hear of your teaching experiences. It sounds like you have used the program alot. So you will know ALL the answers ;) looking forward to hearing some tips on teaching the kids.

More
01 Feb 2012 07:07 #1626 by Mandabplus3
Welcome to the forum!
Helenes biggest fan hey! That's quite a claim :) it will be great to hear about your teaching experiences. It sounds like you have used the program for a long time. We particularly love tips on how to teach little kids :)
Soft Mozart has done wonders for my kids and my own self esteem. Amazing how a good program can make learning fun.

More
01 Feb 2012 13:53 #1639 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic Greetings from Costa Rica !!!
Welcome to the forum! Great to have you with all your experience here :cheer:

Really looking forward to hearing lots of tips and ideas about how to engage (especially younger) children in this wonderful product! I really hope to build my DD's esteem through this teaching.

More
01 Feb 2012 22:57 #1672 by hellene

Aescalante wrote: Hello, I am Andrea Escalante, from San José, Costa Rica!!
I am one of Hellene Hiner's biggest fan!! I have teached piano to small kids and teenagers for 5 years, using this incredible Software. There is NOT a single person, or kid that has been introduced to this amazing piano learning experience, and does not LOVE it!! It pops the children's self-esteem right up from the beguinning, they simply realize that they really can do it...they can play piano!! Adult beguinners feel the same! And then...the program demands more and more from them, making it entertaining and exciting! Hope everyone has the chance to find out, that piano playing IS for anyone who wants to!!

Andrea, such a lovely picture! :)
I had goose bumps reading your post. All the nostalgic feelings got to my mind. You were one of the first teachers that wrote to me. I remember my visit to Costa Rica and yours to Houston.

I have to dig to find our old pictures!

I am very happy to hear from you here and hope that together with Victoria and Nelia we will make Spanish speaking part of our forum also busy and crowded.

WELCOME!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds