fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Christina Pauline Aziz 8 years old from The Gambia

More
15 Jun 2014 23:32 #15276 by bella

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2014 00:00 #15278 by bella
After hellene posted about a little friend from denmark who finished the whole note alphabet game , Tina decided she wants to do the same :) and she did it :

More
26 Jun 2014 22:37 - 02 Jul 2014 22:40 #15457 by hellene

Hello, Christina!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful mom Vivian for submitting all of the videos.

Tina, I am so impressed with your results! In fact, you are a magic for me, because you always surprise me all the time. I remember that recently you were just learning how to play your piano pieces using both hands. All of or sudden – oops! – you play very difficult for both hands coordination ‘Harry Potter’ song.

I am so proud of you! You developed excellent eye-hand and both hands coordination. You sight read music notation with ease: you read the entire ‘Nursery Primer’ Album fluently.

I also was very surprised how fast you learned the ‘Happy Birthday’ song for your dad! I think that you are not just talented, but very beautiful and loving person: you can move mountains for people who you care about!

When you played the ‘Cat Boogie’, I noticed that you can manage staccato in one hand and legato on another. You brother was listening and commenting, but you didn't lose your focus. Tina, this is great skill: to be able to focus like that is priceless! Way to go!

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Christina's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:40 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds