fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Katarina Gervits 6 y.o. Israel

More
26 Jun 2014 19:39 - 02 Jul 2014 22:37 #15453 by hellene

Dear Katarina!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I want to thank your mom and a wonderful teacher Lubov Yanpolsky for submitting all of the videos. For many people it may be hard to believe that such results could be achieved by such a little girl like you.

I know that you were participating in a piano competition in Belarus in May 2014. When I was watching the footage of the competition I overheard the words of some judge: ‘She is so tiny – she needs some stand under her feet!’ Well, if to compare you with a huge Grand Piano – yes! You are tiny. But among 59 participants (age up to 10 year old!) you were a WINNER!

I was watching you playing closely. Here what you had been accomplished so far: you developed an excellent piano technique. Nothing is on the way between you and music pictures that you drawing for us.

The Bach Two-part Invention in a minor – you played it in appropriate speed, your piano touch was form and precise. All the dinamics, phrasing, articulations were in right places. I enjoyed listening to every note!

Shostakovich ‘The Waltz-joke’ – excellent character, you handle all the technical difficulties and rhythm challenges. I didn’t see any struggle, when you performed this piece! It is amazing for a little girl like you!

Tchaikovsky ‘Baba Yaga’ (from Children Album). This piece was created for young students-virtuoso. You overcame all the technical challenges and brought your performance to the artistic level! I especially like the ending if these piece – the last two chords. There is so much character: you just see ‘Baba Yaga’ (a witch from Russian fairy tales) vanished, but wagging her finger at the last moment.

I am so proud of your success and achievements and absolutely sure that all the members of our community are very proud of you! Our students KNOW how special it is to play like that and win competition.

I have to give my special thanks to your exceptional teachers – your mom and your granny, who placed their hearts in your achievements and success.

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.
I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Katarina's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:37 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds