fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Александра, 2г 3м, США

More
14 Jun 2014 19:12 #15184 by ZNatalia
Алла, Оля! Спасибо огромное! Очень рада, что вы посмотрели! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2014 21:35 #15187 by Orangefrogisrael
Супер! Молодец и малышка, и мама! Так держать!

More
14 Jun 2014 22:28 #15191 by Elya
Такая милая и очаровательная девочка. Глядя на ваши результаты очень вдохновляюсь. Спасибо.

More
15 Jun 2014 00:21 #15197 by ZNatalia
Люба, Эля, спасибо большое! :)

More
19 Jun 2014 18:54 - 02 Jul 2014 22:54 #15340 by hellene
Dear Alexandra!

You are learning so fast that during 1 month of recital you made a big jump from playing with 1 hand (half screen covered) to playing from the full screen using both hands!

I was happy to see you using different fingers in right and left hand. You developed all fingers' awareness and even playing legato with your right hand!

I also was happy to see how you can sing the notes: you are carrying the tune and have strong and beautiful voice.

You were playing on keyboard with stickers and on real piano with no visual help! You have very accurate coordination and strong fingers. I am very proud of you!

I especially noticed your improvisation, when you gently was playing 3 notes sequences and listening to the sounds. Mr. Tuning Fork and Queen Tonic are so impressed with that and now, if they will see any toddlers banging on piano keys, they will show him or her your video. You are not making noice!

We also noticed that you love to reason and follow the instructions like a big girl.

I am looking forward to teaching you at summer and at out next semester!
Please, keep up your good job!

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your first recital.

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Alexandra's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:54 by hellene.

More
20 Jun 2014 08:29 #15354 by ZNatalia
Лена, спасибо огромнейшее за добрые слова и пожелания! Будем дальше радовать Вас новыми успехами! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds