fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Olga (adult), Russia

More
03 Jun 2014 23:53 #14959 by YanaO
Replied by YanaO on topic Olga (adult), Russia
Молодец, Олга, что находите время для занятий музыкой. Во взрослом возросте это труднее сделать! ;) Так держать!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2014 14:13 #14967 by Manul
Replied by Manul on topic Olga (adult), Russia
Спасибо, Яна! Это действительно непросто, но мне очень-очень нравится.

More
18 Jun 2014 00:01 #15320 by the Moon
Replied by the Moon on topic Olga (adult), Russia
Оля, прекрасное исполнение! Музыка льется и душа поет! Молодец! Очень рада за тебя!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manul

More
18 Jun 2014 12:05 #15329 by Manul
Replied by Manul on topic Olga (adult), Russia
Оля! Спасибо! Как мне было приятно прочитать такую похвалу от Вас :) .
Это очень воодушевляет и вселяет уверенность в том, что есть еще надежда достичь большего.
На исполнение третьей пьесы меня вдохновила Елена. А Наташа помогла достичь выразительности, научив использовать педаль.
Я всем вам очень-очень благодарна.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
03 Jul 2014 16:39 #15553 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Olga (adult), Russia
Оля, наконец-то добралась и посмотрела все ваши видео!

Что тут скажешь? Наконец-то получилось у вас добраться до музыкального инсьрумента!

Музыкальное мышление уже давно сформировано. Не было только возможности воплотить свой талант и озвучить.

Ну 'Ragtime magic' - это пьеса, на которой вы про "разминались". Все правильно, аккуратно, с хорошей скоростью. Диалог правой и левой руки. Умение слушать переходящую мелодию.

"Аллилуя" - эта пьеса полна "подводных камней": тут необходимо внутреннее слышание ритма и пульса: держать паузу требует выдержки и искусства. Все получилось замечательно! И артикуляция и паузы. Молодец!

"My heart" - мне очень понравилось исполнение. Все фразы на месте, нет никаких проблем с координацией или аккордами. Было бы так здорово услышать эту пьесу в вашем исполнении да на фортепиано и с педалью! Причем педаль нужна в последнем предложении,де в левой руке аккорды перемещаются.

Ольга, мне очень приятно было услышать и увидеть ваши успехи. Спасибо ВАМ большое за выступление!

Обязательно пришлю вам сертификат и маленький подарок.

Back to the Mozart

More
03 Jul 2014 16:52 - 03 Jul 2014 17:00 #15554 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Olga (adult), Russia
Hello, Olga!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital!

What can I say? Finally, you got to get to the music insrument to express your musical mind!

Musical thinking has long been formed in your life. Now you had the opportunity to put your talent and voice to the instrument.

Well 'Ragtime magic' - a piano piece for "warming up". The accurately, with good speed are shown. Dialogue of the right and left hands. Listening of the rolling melody is excellent.

"Hallelujah" - this play is full of obstacles: you have to have some inner hearing rhythm and pulse: a pause requires persistence and the inner understanding. Everything turned out great! And articulation and pause. Good for you!

"My heart" - I loved the performance. All phrases in place, there are no problems with coordination or chords. It would be so great to hear this piece in your performance so the piano and pedal! And the pedal is needed in the last sentence, de chords in the left hand.

Olga, I was very pleased to hear and see your progress. Thank you very much for your statement!

I am looking forward to see you at our Summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your wonderful recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Olga's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart [/quote]

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 03 Jul 2014 17:00 by hellene.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds