fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

Kate, 2y6m

• dalis
  • dalis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Oct 2013 22:44 #12210 by dalis
Kate, 2y6m was created by dalis
It's been a long break from regular piano, but we are starting again. My daughter now asks for the piano, but still only does something productive for a few minutes at a time at most and bashing it its still fun.

Day1. Mon 26th of Oct.
Session 1: Kate played Surprise symphony by herself, all of it 33/44 in 172s - right hand only, 1 finger only. Then she listened to the Do-Do video and sang as well for about 5 min. She kept asking for it. Listened to youtube video of Surprise symphony as well.
Session 2: 11 points in 30 sec with Guess Key, spider game. Then she lost her patience. Listened to the Do-Do song again for 2-3 min. Then she asked for Treble Staff Game, witch we never played before and she wanted to miss them all as it was so funy to hear mr Ops say Ops. That lasted about 5 min.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Oct 2013 03:18 #12211 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Kate, 2y6m

dalis wrote: It's been a long break from regular piano, but we are starting again. My daughter now asks for the piano, but still only does something productive for a few minutes at a time at most and bashing it its still fun.

Everything is just right! We have this idea of 1/2 - 45 min piano lessons, but little children have to practice the same way as we eat: many times in small portions.

Day1. Mon 26th of Oct.
Session 1: Kate played Surprise symphony by herself, all of it 33/44 in 172s - right hand only, 1 finger only.

You may play it for her as well. When she will listen to the music in the video, she will recognize the tune.

Then she listened to the Do-Do video and sang as well for about 5 min. She kept asking for it. Listened to youtube video of Surprise symphony as well.

Wonderful!

Session 2: 11 points in 30 sec with Guess Key, spider game. Then she lost her patience. Listened to the Do-Do song again for 2-3 min. Then she asked for Treble Staff Game, witch we never played before and she wanted to miss them all as it was so funy to hear mr Ops say Ops. That lasted about 5 min.

LOL. Mr. Oops is her friend now! Thank you for posting!

Back to the Mozart

• dalis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Oct 2013 16:09 #12216 by dalis
Replied by dalis on topic Kate, 2y6m
Thanks for your reply.

Day 2.
She didn't want to play to much on her own, as soon as I switched it on she asked for the puzzle game, she just wanted me to miss the location so she can hear Mr Oops. Then she allowed me to play for her Surprise symphony a few times without interfering.

More
30 Oct 2013 18:32 #12240 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Kate, 2y6m

dalis wrote: Thanks for your reply.

Day 2.
She didn't want to play to much on her own, as soon as I switched it on she asked for the puzzle game, she just wanted me to miss the location so she can hear Mr Oops. Then she allowed me to play for her Surprise symphony a few times without interfering.

I think, it would help her, if you would play Surprise Symphony for her!

Back to the Mozart

• dalis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Nov 2013 12:23 #12262 by dalis
Day 3.
We had the piano on and I played with it only. I played Surprise symphony about 5 times. We listened to some clasical music from a cd.

Day 4. -

Day 5.
Session 1: She listened and sang about 5 times the Do-Do song. Then she requested the Fruit lines game witch i played for her for 3 minutes. Then she started playing with other things while I played surprise symphony.

• dalis
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Nov 2013 16:43 #12268 by dalis
Day 6.
I played Spider game for 3 min. Then Kate played with me for 6 min Fruit lines school. I played for her Surprise symphony.
She sang Do-DO for a few min.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds