fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

Lee - adult

More
01 Oct 2012 07:32 - 01 Oct 2012 07:36 #5982 by lzp11
Lee - adult was created by lzp11
I am a bit late getting started - somehow I missed this new section of the forum (maybe because I always click through to the English forum!)

Anyway, I have got started with the credits but I might be a bit late getting videos / evidence as I am away this coming weekend. Hellene, I hope this is OK?

I played Note Alphabet and scored 1523 in 15 minutes but I could not work out how to take a screenshot! I think if I practice a little longer I'll be able to finish it in 15 mins.

I'm also doing all the other exercises and have been finding them useful. Especially the singing solfege to the Hanon exercises. I find this quite hard!

I'm enjoying the challenge though and the lesson with Hellene was really helpful - thank you!!
Last edit: 01 Oct 2012 07:36 by lzp11.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2012 09:54 #5986 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Lee - adult
Oh me too! I am struggling to sing and play Hannon. I just thought I was complicating in my brain as usual! The metronome was no problem but the singing WITH two hands had me working the grey matter! one hand and singing no problem. Probably we just need more practice! ;)
My videos arnt up, it is just too much work to load all those videos for my 4 pianists. Let alone take them in the first place. We are focussing on finding enough time for each person to play and avoiding piano ques each morning and evening. I work 5 days now, it chews up far too much of my time! :(
Great score for note alphabet! Close to finishing? Just keep going and do it! I always get called away to help one of the kids each time I play so I rearly get past 10 mins. I guess I will just have to get good enough to finish it in 10 minutes! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, the Moon

More
01 Oct 2012 10:34 - 01 Oct 2012 10:46 #5989 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Lee - adult

lzp11 wrote: I played Note Alphabet and scored 1523 in 15 minutes but I could not work out how to take a screenshot! I think if I practice a little longer I'll be able to finish it in 15 mins.

Press <Ctrl>, <Alt>, <Print Screen> simoultaneusly when you see your time is 14.59. It wil be 15 when you reach to the last key ;) and then open Microsoft Office Picture Manager or any other image editing software, Paint maybe works too, and press <Ctrl>, <V> (Paste). Save and voila!

More here: http://softmozart.com/forum/12-technical-questions/5990-how-to-take-a-screenshot.html#5990

;) Great score!
Andrea
Last edit: 01 Oct 2012 10:46 by andreasro.

More
14 Oct 2012 19:23 #6234 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic Lee - adult
Aaarrgh!!!

I just tried to get another screenshot and when I tried to paste the image it was jusT BLACK :(

I got my best score at 15 minutes (1586) and then finished for the first time ever at a time of 18:37

I'm quite gutted - not sure I'll manage it again.

More
14 Oct 2012 19:58 #6235 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Lee - adult

lzp11 wrote: Aaarrgh!!!

I just tried to get another screenshot and when I tried to paste the image it was jusT BLACK :(

I got my best score at 15 minutes (1586) and then finished for the first time ever at a time of 18:37

I'm quite gutted - not sure I'll manage it again.

Lee, it is faster to make a pic using your telephone and to attach it to your post :lol:

The score is good, btw!

Now you have 2 more goals:
1. Beat the game in less time
2. Beat the game with different notes' names (if you plaid in Solfeggio - switch for ABC and vice verse)

I won't recommend you to do it this month, though, because at the end of October you'll have to play some recital pieces :P

Back to the Mozart

More
14 Oct 2012 20:02 #6236 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Lee - adult

lzp11 wrote: I am a bit late getting started - somehow I missed this new section of the forum (maybe because I always click through to the English forum!)

I usually screen our network: SOFT MOZART - OUR COMMUNITY - NETWORK to see all the new posts: www.softmozart.com/our-community/my-network.html

Yes, you may post the videos later! Just do not miss December deadline!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.092 seconds