fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

Andrea from Romania - adult beginner

More
07 Sep 2012 04:20 - 08 Dec 2012 00:05 #5447 by andreasro
Week September 24th-30th (I am at the beginner section so I followed these instructions)

1. Note Alphabet Game scores for game time chosen 10 min:

540, 878, 1053, 1053, 1059, 1041, 1081

I have attached the image with the last score, the biggest.

2. Please for now take into consideration my first vide with Hanon #1, until I make a new one with the fingers closer the black keys as suggested. I should be able to make another one in a week or so :)
Hanon #1. Here's again the video:

PS: I have to do the tasks when I have time, even if that means much earlier than the week Hellene scheduled. Better earlier than too late :))

Andrea
Last edit: 08 Dec 2012 00:05 by andreasro. Reason: added country in thread name
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Sep 2012 01:42 #5480 by hellene

andreasro wrote: Week September 24th-30th (I am at the beginner section so I followed these instructions)

1. Note Alphabet Game scores for game time chosen 10 min:

540, 878, 1053, 1053, 1059, 1041, 1081

I have attached the image with the last score, the biggest.

2. Please for now take into consideration my first vide with Hanon #1, until I make a new one with the fingers closer the black keys as suggested. I should be able to make another one in a week or so :)
Hanon #1. Here's again the video:

PS: I have to do the tasks when I have time, even if that means much earlier than the week Hellene scheduled. Better earlier than too late :))

Andrea

Andrea, first of all, I am very impressed with your results on Note Alphabet game! Incredible!

Hanon #1 is good. Please, try do not repeat the Sol when go down.
For instance, you go
from do, re, mi, fa, sol, la and after that ti re mi fa so and down - mi re do ti do re mi fa

Did you choose the pieces for December yet?

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
10 Sep 2012 10:00 #5508 by andreasro

hellene wrote:
Hanon #1 is good. Please, try do not repeat the Sol when go down.
For instance, you gofrom do, re, mi, fa, sol, la and after that ti re mi fa so and down - mi re do ti do re mi fa

Thank you for pointing it out. I've realized that I have to pay more attention to your teaching videos. I'm so eager to learn, that I want to learn fast and sometimes don't pay enough attention to your teaching materials.

hellene wrote: Did you choose the pieces for December yet?

I've been working for a while on Favourite Classics 1, Radetsky March by Johann Strauss and Musette by J.S. Bach.
The Radetsky March is a big challenge, yet I have to use another tip you gave us (cutting the piece) to use both hands successfully. I'll post the scores for all in my other progress diary.

I've also learned to play and still have to practice and record myself with all the songs in the Introductory Songs folder for this recital.

From Nursery Songs 1 I have practiced This Old Man (folklore) as you recommended, I like it. And also I'd love to learn and play Hey Diddle Diddle, because I'd like to play and sing it for my boys.

From Boogie 1 I've chosen Cat Boogie and Rock Group by James Bastien. Haven't tried them yet, but if I like them I can do it.

What do you think?
I want to learn and play them all as good as I can. And if, I say a big IF, but I trust myself, so if I do all this ahead of time and you say it's ok, I'd love to do more. I'm a bit crazy and wanting much, but my goal is to be able to do also stuff for Level 1 (to get to Level 2), not only that for Beginners :silly: . Well, let's see what I will do in the end. It seems that I will have enough time to practice at home ;) so I want to keep my goal till the end of the semester :P

More
30 Sep 2012 04:02 #5960 by Mandabplus3
Cat Boogie and Rock Group are great fun to learn. Incredibly I found Hey Diddle Diddle much harder! Radesky march will take some practice with 2 hands but entirely do-able. I dont think I played Mussette yet. Better put it on my list.
I think it is entirely possible you could add in another song from favourite classics if you want more. I played the laughing song and really enjoyed practicing it. Have a listen and see what you think. Helene likes it too ;)

More
30 Sep 2012 05:50 - 30 Sep 2012 07:51 #5965 by andreasro

Mandabplus3 wrote: I played the laughing song and really enjoyed practicing it. Have a listen and see what you think. Helene likes it too ;)

It's one of my favourite pieces! It's from the Merry Widow, right?
[later edit:
illiterate me! I've always confused The Merry Widow by Franz Lehar with Die Fledermaus by Johann Strauss :silly: In my mind, "laughing song" meant "merry widow" :lol: ]

I love to sing along each time I hear it, even with lyrics! :lol: You should see how I try to be an opera singer :silly: I'll definitely try it!

The problem is I would love to play them all!
But I'm taking one step at a time, and stick to Hellen's scheduled semester. Only after I finish learning correctly the pieces for each due date I will learn more ;)

Andrea
Last edit: 30 Sep 2012 07:51 by andreasro.

More
30 Sep 2012 16:22 #5968 by andreasro
Hanon a bit improved, very poor sound. Please use the highest volume on PC and video player. Kids were asking my attention and that's the best recordig I could do in time and before taking them to bed :blush:

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds