fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

We're back after summer break!

• Pianomom5
  • Pianomom5's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Sep 2012 22:51 #5797 by Pianomom5
We're back after summer break! was created by Pianomom5
Hi everyone! Glad to be back. We resumed our classes with Hellene after a summer of traveling etc... We were wanting to start sooner but unfortunately Hellene wasn't feeling too well so we just started again last week!

Over the summer the kids played with the fantastic program and challenged themselves to try to play songs that were way over their ability but they had fun trying! The nutcracker was just a bit out of reach for my 8 yr old Nolan but he really liked it!

Our first lesson back was great. We have quite a spectrum of students! Angelina, who just turned 6 started back with Hot Cross Buns of course! She picked it up really quickly. Nolan and Rylan who are 8 and 14 started out with songs from Boogie 1 in preparation for the next recital! I am now playing, the Yellow Rose of Texas! Somehow I have to work at it much harder then the kiddos.

Hellene also has us playing the note school game. Angelina is too young so we use the flashcards that Hellene provides for free online. Rylan and Nolan kicked my butt with their scores. They caught on really quickly. I had to stare at it for a bit before my brain kicked in. We practice about 10 minutes a day. Nolan does a few minutes less but he still has a higher score than me!

Tomorrow we are going to Hellen's house for a special lesson. Jackson,my 11 yr old who doesn't take lessons, is going to be the camera man! So keep an eye out for those. Will post after to let you all know how we did! Take care!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Sep 2012 05:03 #5801 by andreasro
:woohoo: Welcome back! Great news! Congratulations to all! Wow! You people are really into it! What a family!

Thank you for agreeing to have this special session!
See you!

Andrea

More
26 Sep 2012 01:46 #5872 by Mrs.Post
Loved the update! Great that ya'll can do it as a family. How fun!

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds