fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Print Forum

extra large music staff

More
05 Feb 2012 03:51 #1725 by Mandabplus3
My kids approved of these so attached are two A4 size music staff pages. One green for trebble, one brown for base.
If you also print off a set of the magnet tops (I enlarged mine 142%) and use your imagination as to what activities to do :) You could print and glue or laminate and stick with bluetack.
I am thinking...
note of the day-learn one note placement each day
Lines and Spaces- learn all the spaces and then all notes on the lines.
Trebble and Base- place DO in its correct spot on both the trebble and Base staff.
Notes in order- see if you can place them all in order.
Make my song- if you are really keen you could actually glue all the notes for a song in order!

Please use in vertical format first :) And I suggest you print out a key/or answer strip to check of the answers. You could use the note files above and cut and glue them to the right order (or maybe some awesome person will add a file for us ;) )
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, msadrienne, andreasro, Ilona, the Moon, sulamita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds