fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the Share Print Forum

Solfege Presents

More
11 Jan 2012 22:40 - 11 Jan 2012 22:51 #1082 by Mandabplus3
Solfege Presents was created by Mandabplus3
OK ladies fingers crossed :) I have added the files READY TO PRINT of the presents in both picture form and in word form (thought it would make a good matching game for 4-8 year olds) The piture files are labeled as presents and contain two presents per file you need to print four files to get a full set. The word files are labled words :P and again you need to print four files to get a set. PLEASE NOTE print them all twice if you want to be able to go DO to DO etc rather than DO to RE OR if you want to go up and back. There is only one of each symbol in each set.
Last edit: 11 Jan 2012 22:51 by Mandabplus3. Reason: because I am computer challenged :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, andreasro, NadiaD, Mela Bala, Губочкина Елена

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2012 22:57 #1084 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Solfege Presents

Mandabplus3 wrote: OK ladies fingers crossed :) I have added the files READY TO PRINT of the presents in both picture form and in word form (thought it would make a good matching game for 4-8 year olds) The piture files are labeled as presents and contain two presents per file you need to print four files to get a full set. The word files are labled words :P and again you need to print four files to get a set. PLEASE NOTE print them all twice if you want to be able to go DO to DO etc rather than DO to RE OR if you want to go up and back. There is only one of each symbol in each set.

Amanda, they are beautiful!
Multiple karma to you!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
11 Jan 2012 23:40 #1087 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Solfege Presents
Those are gorgeous!!!
Thank you!!!!

Now I will just wait when the kiddos will go to bed, and me and my hubby will be starting on them :)

Karma to you!

Hellene, you might want to lower time frame of 6 hours to give karma, with all these Do- Gooders on the forum I am hardly keeping up with karma :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
12 Jan 2012 13:02 #1101 by lzp11
Replied by lzp11 on topic Solfege Presents
Thank you Manda, these are fantastic :cheer:

I decided to print four presents to a page to make them slightly smaller. You can do this by clicking 'Multiple Pages per sheet' under the Page Scaling option and then selecting under Pages per sheet 1 by 2

I printed one set then turned the card upside down to print the second two on the same sheet to save paper!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

More
12 Jan 2012 19:37 #1109 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Solfege Presents

NadiaD wrote: Those are gorgeous!!!
Thank you!!!!

Now I will just wait when the kiddos will go to bed, and me and my hubby will be starting on them :)

Karma to you!

Hellene, you might want to lower time frame of 6 hours to give karma, with all these Do- Gooders on the forum I am hardly keeping up with karma :lol:

I wasn't clear in my last reply and have to add something...

Yes, there are so much great staff going on here and I am so overwhelmed with this that I feel on seven heaven FINALLY being rewarded for the invention - not punished...

I am trying to keep up with karmas as much as my busy schedule permitting me, but want everyone know that I am feeling blessed having you in this forum: so many talented, smart and creative people in one place.

Wow!

Back to the Mozart

More
12 Jan 2012 20:05 #1111 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Solfege Presents
Hellene you should be rewarded :) it truly is a great program...I have more evidence of that to post later... And you are most welcome. If you have any ideas you would like us to build let us know we are a complete set of skills between us. Brillkids team A! :woohoo:
Oh yes four per page would be the perfect size for ages 4-10 to play with. I print bigger for little kids and resources I may use in the classroom. I will keep that in mind in future. The people I made I printed as multiple pages per sheet, sorry I didn't mention that!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds